Wonder Pens

myn

On Thursday, June 20th I placed an order with the new online store Wonder Pens for several inks and a Kaweco Classic Sport, a pen I've been wanting for a very long time. Well, today at 9:30 am there was a package delivered to my apartment. I must say this was incredibly fast given my location.

Everything was very well packaged. There were even a couple of goodies in there that I hadn't ordered to make up for an ink they'd not been able to get up online in time for my order. Now that is incredible service in my book. I had previously had several email conversations with Liz. She is very professional and willing to bend over backwards to make your shopping experience with them very, very, pleasant.

So, here's to you Wonder Pens - thanks for great service, great products, fast delivery and excellent communication. I just couldn't keep this experience to myself. :thumbup:

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when open." James Dewar

http://i49.tinypic.com/2j26aaa.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wonder Pens

• Scrawler

• Cyber6

• Karin

Thanks so much, Myn! We really appreciate it - especially as we're just starting out!

I'm sorry we didn't have that Violet up for you, but I'm glad it all worked out anyways :)

Hope you enjoy the pen & inks!

www.wonderpens.ca

wonderpens.wordpress.com

I also placed an order for a tiny amount of goods. (My pen, ink and stationery spending has to be constrained for awhile) Wonder Pens is Wonderful. Thanks so much for super service.

I haven't tried the Life notebook yet, but when I do ...who knows what may happen to my budget. :lol: :blush:

All the best with your online and brick and mortar store.

Karin

Fountain Pen Abundance

Hey, nice looking site! It seems like Canadians have been hankering for more domestic mail-order sources.

It's nice to see you offering Serwexes. The 101s have nice sturdy bodies and are great for playing with different nibs and so forth. It's also nice to see the Dilli available, but why aren't you offering the flex nib option?

Also, why not ship to the U.S.? Any plans to do so?

The downside of the advent of Wonder Pens is that this will now be getting stuck in my head even more than it already does:

Edited by Elizabeth in NJ

Thanks so much, Myn! We really appreciate it - especially as we're just starting out!

I'm sorry we didn't have that Violet up for you, but I'm glad it all worked out anyways :)

Hope you enjoy the pen & inks!

Which violet do you not have? I am coming to visit you in the middle of July and violets are what I will be after.

I also placed an order for a tiny amount of goods. (My pen, ink and stationery spending has to be constrained for awhile) Wonder Pens is Wonderful. Thanks so much for super service.

I haven't tried the Life notebook yet, but when I do ...who knows what may happen to my budget. :lol: :blush:

All the best with your online and brick and mortar store.

Karin

Thanks so much for your support! We really appreciate it. The Life notebooks are great!

Hey, nice looking site! It seems like Canadians have been hankering for more domestic mail-order sources.

It's nice to see you offering Serwexes. The 101s have nice sturdy bodies and are great for playing with different nibs and so forth. It's also nice to see the Dilli available, but why aren't you offering the flex nib option?

Also, why not ship to the U.S.? Any plans to do so?

The downside of the advent of Wonder Pens is that this will now be getting stuck in my head even more than it already does:

We hope you're right that Canadians are looking for a more local source!

We are still growing and we will definitely look at getting the flex option in on the Dilli as soon as we can. I've heard great reviews about it, and I hope that when we get it, it will compliment our Noodler's Flex options well.

There are so many great retailers in the US that we figure we'd start in Canada first! Also, we ship with Canada Post - the base rate for a package is quite high already, and so to ship internationally would be even more so. With retailers in the US already having great prices and low shipping rates, so I'm sure they'll find what they need!

Maybe we'll have to come out with our own Youtube commercial and jingle and hope for 5 million views. Stay tuned!

Which violet do you not have? I am coming to visit you in the middle of July and violets are what I will be after.

We have everything that is on the site in stock - we just had not updated our website to include the Violet Noodler's Ink before Myn ordered, even though I had told written specifically to say it was in!

We'll be looking forward to your visit- and hope we have enough violets to keep you busy!

Edited by Wonder Pens

www.wonderpens.ca

wonderpens.wordpress.com

There's nothing better than good word of mouth. :)

What about some nice pics?? :lol: (Ok.. fine!!... my iPhone is not that great.... please disregard quality.. :huh:)

fpn_1372873491__wp.jpg

Lovely store.... :wub:

fpn_1372873594__wonderpens.jpg

INK HEAVENNNNN..... :puddle:

fpn_1372873718__wonderpens2.jpg

AND... you can TEST the ink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

fpn_1372873771__wonderpens3.jpg

.... More HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!.... :cloud9:

fpn_1372873834__wonderpens4.jpg

Liz was wonderful.... she helped me choose my ink and I ended up with .... Rome is Burning... (yeah.. yeah... I read the reviews.. So what?.. the Ink is a WONDERFUL color...) and a GORGEOUS Platinum Plaisir in GUNMETAL!!!!!!!!!! :puddle:

fpn_1372874513__loot.jpg

CONGRATS LIZ on a WONDERFUL store..... We now have a place where everyone will know our names.... :D !!!!!!

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

What a great shop! My family and I are on a short holiday in Toronto and I got to visit on opening day. I ended up getting my wife and kids their first fountain pens (to help justify me getting a TWSBI 580!).

Next time I'm in town, I definitely and coming back!

What a great shop! My family and I are on a short holiday in Toronto and I got to visit on opening day. I ended up getting my wife and kids their first fountain pens (to help justify me getting a TWSBI 580!).

Next time I'm in town, I definitely and coming back!

What did you get them?? :D

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I will be going to Wonder Pens on the afternoon of 16th July while in Toronto on business. Anyone wanting to form an impromptu pen posse and meet me for coffee, and general pen and ink glee, please come and meet up with me. I do not know my way around Toronto, and do not know where the good places to eat and drink are, so I will be relying on you for guidance.

Wow- those are great pictures Cyber6! I hope your Miracle Fish says you're coming back for another visit.

Your Rome Burning is beautiful :)

www.wonderpens.ca

wonderpens.wordpress.com

For all the naysayers..... look at this beauty... :puddle:

Comparison with Ina-Ho and Alt Goldgrun..

So how does it look after spilling some water on it?

So how does it look after spilling some water on it?

Lets play a game!!!!!!... below you will find the following inks... Lie de The, Burma Road Brown, Ambre de Birmanie, Sahara Grey, Alt Golddrun and Rome is Burning (not in order). Guess which one is which... before I do the water test... :D

fpn_1373054224__test.jpg

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Lets play a game!!!!!!... below you will find the following inks... Lie de The, Burma Road Brown, Ambre de Birmanie, Sahara Grey, Alt Golddrun and Rome is Burning (not in order). Guess which one is which... before I do the water test... :D

fpn_1373054224__test.jpg

Lets see...

Top Row (From left to right): Alt-Golddrun, Sahara Grey, Ambre de Birmanie

Bottom Row (From left to right): Burma Road Brown, Rome is burning, Lie de The

Did I win? Did I win?!

Lets see...

Top Row (From left to right): Alt-Golddrun, Sahara Grey, Ambre de Birmanie

Bottom Row (From left to right): Burma Road Brown, Rome is burning, Lie de The

Did I win? Did I win?!

No fair.... :glare: ... you were looking over my shoulder....

Fine... I'll do the water test and post back....

And.. YES... you win the chance of donating your "unwanted" ink to me!!!!!... :lticaptd:

**** BauerInks.ca ****

What did you get them?? :D

My youngest son and middle daughter picked Jinhao pens and my oldest son picked a Serwex eye dropper (actually his second as h has a Hero already). My wife wanted to try her hand at a flex nib with the Noodler Ahab. I finally got a TWSBI 580.