The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Need Help Finding A Vintage Majestic Fountain Pen Nib, I Just Broke Mine.....

majestic nib help finding vintage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 onatorrent

onatorrent

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location:Lake Placid, Fl - But looking to move out of this one horse rual town ASAP!
  • Flag:

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:19

Hello all,

I am quite new to the FPN and I really have found this site to be very useful and everyone so friendly and helpful. I am also a new collector also as my area of knowledge is with External Horned Phonographs from 1877 to 1929 but fountain pens are new to me and I am finding great joy in collecting and using them.

Currently I was writing with my Majestic Fountain Pen and broke the 14K Majestic nib.  Anyone know of where a good place to start looking for a replacement?  I love this pen and so upset with myself for breaking the nib.  I have search everywhere I can think of and checked Ebay but now I am at a loss.  Any help would be of great help being a newbie. 

Thanks much for any help you can provide.

Kenneth Keeton

Sponsored Content

#2 YouCollectMe

YouCollectMe

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:34

Hi,

You could create a Google Alert with you keywords and as soon anything related comes up you'll get an email with a link to it.

Regards,

Peter

#3 hari317

hari317

Classic

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,774 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:22

a gold nib is usually repairable. pls post a picture to help assess the options.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: majestic, nib, help finding, vintage

Sponsored Content

|