Fpr's Dilli Fountain Pen Now In Australia At Justwrite

JustWrite Pen Company

Hi Everyone

Through a special arrangement with Fountain Pen Revolution, JustWrite is delighted to offer the Dilli Fountain Pen for the first time in Australia. Dilli fountain pens are available in red, green and blue with a choice of fine, medium, stub and flex nibs and we are also selling replacement nibs.

I've been a fan of the Dilli since I first saw it and I'm delighted to be working with Kevin at FPR to provide an increasing range of affordable fountain pens.

I suppose it's not that unusual to find two Kevin's selling pens but it is unusual to find two Kevin's selling pens who share the same vision - to provide a range of affordable fountain pens with a choice of nib options.

Kind Regards ... Kevin Watson

post-18968-0-12876100-1369070410_thumb.jpg

Edited by JustWrite Pen Company

Kevin Watson
Blackstone Ink :: JustWrite Pen Company, Australia
Website: www.justwrite.com.au www.blackstone.inkEmail: info@justwrite.com.au

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• parnesh

• JustWrite Pen Company

• Jamerelbe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for raising this old post. I am interested in the Ranga ebonite pens you sell but do you have teh option of fitting them with Jowo nibs? Is this a possibility in the future?

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for raising this old post. I am interested in the Ranga ebonite pens you sell but do you have teh option of fitting them with Jowo nibs? Is this a possibility in the future?

Hi parnesh, just saw your question - I'm honestly not sure how often Kevin monitors these posts. Your best bet is probably to contact him direct - using the 'Contact us' page on the JustWrite website (www.justwrite.com.au), or via info@justwrite.com.au

Hi parnesh, just saw your question - I'm honestly not sure how often Kevin monitors these posts. Your best bet is probably to contact him direct - using the 'Contact us' page on the JustWrite website (www.justwrite.com.au), or via info@justwrite.com.au

Thanks. Will do.