The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Large Pen Case For Edison Herald Grande?

large pen case edison herald grande

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fourseamer

fourseamer

Up and In

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 May 2013 - 23:15

I have two Edison Herald Grandes that I adore. The oversized pens are very comfortable in my hand, but I there's one problem: I cannot find a pen case large enough to stash them to take with me when I'm away from my desk at home. I have a ten pen case that's great, but it's too small for the long Herald Grande pen bodies.

Can anyone recommend a pen case large enough for these behemoths? Leather would be great, but any material sufficient enough to protect the pens would be fine. Room for 2-4 pens would be ideal, but I'll take what I can get.

Sponsored Content

#2 suits123

suits123

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 May 2013 - 23:55

I could have swore this said "Edison Hand Grenade" when I first saw it lol. 

Seems like it should fit in this: http://www.gouletpen...e-2013ps100.htm

Captain Kirk is the man and I don't want to hear another word about it! borg.gif

#3 SusanA

SusanA

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:16

One of Pelikan's leather pen cases should work. They make 1-, 2-, and 3-pen cases and they're fairly easy to find online.

#4 bgray

bgray

Edison Pen Co.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:22

For really large pens, maybe look at cigar storage for ideas.

#5 MyPenNeedsInk

MyPenNeedsInk

Still Scrubbing His Fingers

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 May 2013 - 14:17

I have the private labeled Paradise Pen single pen case that I carry my treasured Edison #76 around in and it fits fine. I believe the 76 is considered a large pen as well at 5 7/8" capped
"The fountain pen is mightier than the ballpoint"

My Blog: www.MyPenNeedsInk.com

#6 Uncle Red

Uncle Red

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,585 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 May 2013 - 15:49

The leather cases the Andersons carry were sized to fit a MB 149 and may work for you. I have one of the 6 pen cases and it's really nice. You could also contact Sula Jane and Earl about a custom case. You can find some other people making leather cases on Etsy and try leather workers local to you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: large, pen, case, edison, herald, grande

Sponsored Content

|