vannesspen

Vanness Pen now has a website. 75 years as brick and mortar- now on the web at vanness1938.com.

We are adding merchandise weekly. Free shipping on US orders over $35.00

Want a personalized pen? Just call us- we can engrave on many pens!

post-53408-0-03840800-1368309830_thumb.jpg

vanness1938@sbcglobal.net

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae327/VintagePen/vanness.jpg
Selling fountain pens, ink, paper & related items since 1938

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost Plane

• dreg

• watch_art

• vannesspen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great! I look forward to another good place to shop. I have exchanged emails with Vanness in the past, and they seem incredibly nice and service-oriented.

The store is HUGE.

(mechanical pencils at 1:39)

And if you're a mechanical pencil nerd like I'm becoming, then check this out. :)

I just picked it up Thursday night.

gallery_41188_3_50927.jpg

gallery_41188_3_33817.jpg

gallery_41188_3_62269.jpg

Glad to hear it!

Found an error when I clicked on "Shipping"

This webpage is not available
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because www.vanness1938.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Here are some suggestions:
  • Reload this webpage later.
  • Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
  • Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu >Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 7 (net::ERR_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.

Great store! Mike and Lisa are the greatest to work with! Check them out!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Glad to hear it!

Found an error when I clicked on "Shipping"

This webpage is not available
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because www.vanness1938.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

I didn't get that same problem. Hmmm....

Figure the bugs will shake out and I'll have another great pusher, er, source. :P

I met Mike and Lisa while on trip from New Mexico to Hot Spring, AR to visit my in laws. Happy to say I purchased one on of my more valuable pens there while visiting their store! Uh-Happy to say my wife finally found the Visa bill....I purchased an Omas MiLord in a Maroon color with Rosé Gold Trim.....And it has a Extra Flessible nib, the spelling is exact! It is a Beauty! Now my inlaws are moving to New Mexico so now I won't have any more reason's to visit Mike and Lisa , Darn iT!

Ghost - have you tried again? That would have been a hosting issue. I know they've been slow the past couple nights.

-- dreg

• 1 year later...

Really is a lovely store. I am fourteen and they treat me the same as the collectors who are 50-60 years into the hobby. Very kind to let me dip test many models in the same price range instead of making me purchase blindly. Also fairly reasonable prices. Great ethics and always friendly. One of my favorite stores to shop in period, and not just because I am a pen freak.