• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daenghafez

• FPFan

• pajaro

• sargetalon

Fantastic.

But there is a fluorescent green DUO coming soon Daeng. :)

http://www.martiniauctions.com/martini/VerkaufteAuktionen/duo.JPG

I know because I've been wanting to get one of these, and now you've made it a bit easier.. Very useful pics, thanks mate.

Tony

Pie pellicane Iesu Domine, me immundum munda tuo Sanguine – St Thomas Aquinas

"ON THE PLEASURE OF TAKING UP ONE'S PEN", Hilaire Belloc

Fantastic.

But there is a fluorescent green DUO coming soon Daeng. :)

http://www.martiniauctions.com/martini/VerkaufteAuktionen/duo.JPG

I know because I've been wanting to get one of these, and now you've made it a bit easier.. Very useful pics, thanks mate.

Tony

Thanks for the heads up, Tony! Aha.. that would a great pair for the M200 demo green. The M200 yellow duo has already had its match with M200 amber.

Very beautiful collection, thanks for sharing!! :thumbup:

I only have half of the set, but these are wonderful little pens, perfect daily writer. I enjoy the green and amber the most. :happyberet:

What's the difference between the two yellow pens? They seem to be different!

Edit: typo

Edited by FPFan

Fair winds and following seas.

What's the difference between the two yellow pens? They seem to be different!

Edit: typo

Yup, they are different. The darker yellow is called amber while the brighter yellow is yellow duo higlighter.

Thanks for the answer! I'm sure that Amber is now hard to find. I'd really like to have a green one, but they are just about as hard to find, too. I will just keep watching classified's and the bay.com.

Like it that you have so many of them. Is that ALL of them?

Thanks for the answer! I'm sure that Amber is now hard to find. I'd really like to have a green one, but they are just about as hard to find, too. I will just keep watching classified's and the bay.com.

Like it that you have so many of them. Is that ALL of them?

I was lucky to get the Amber and Anthracite (grey) when I was in Hong Kong last month. Actually two each green and red demo mint appeared in the fleabay a few weeks back with a very good price.

I have other M200 old style demo clear and green and M400 clear demo and M800 demos in clear, blue, green and blue o blue which I did not post it here.

I searched the bay this morning for a green demonstrator and all that was there was an M800 but the asking price was $995 US. No way I'm paying a thousand bucks for an M800! At least not in this current time frame. Although I would love to have it, there's no way I could afford that! Guess I will just have to keep watching for a demo more reasonably priced. Not like I will die without it :D .

If you have a chance, why not post pictures of the ones you left out the first time. I would enjoy them.

Thanks,

I searched the bay this morning for a green demonstrator and all that was there was an M800 but the asking price was $995 US. No way I'm paying a thousand bucks for an M800! At least not in this current time frame. Although I would love to have it, there's no way I could afford that! Guess I will just have to keep watching for a demo more reasonably priced. Not like I will die without it :D .

If you have a chance, why not post pictures of the ones you left out the first time. I would enjoy them.

Thanks,

Sure, will try to do that this weekend. :)

Oh, man! I'm "green" with envy! But I am going to be sated in a few days or so. I snagged an M200 from the bay this morning.

And, no you didn't get carried away with all these pens. I'd say you just got lucky!

Thanks so much for sharing. And you even have the M800 green demonstrator. Lucky guy!

I picked up a green M200 a few weeks ago from the bay, they had two greens and one red. I should have picked up the red as well. They are great pens.

:)

this year, or this month, or, more likely, this very day, we have failed to practice ourselves the kind of behavior we expect from other people.

~ C.S. Lewis

Congratulations! I have the green and the anthracite; both wonderful pens.

"Luxe, calme et volupte"

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same 200-series hulk-green (that was good, daenghafez! LOL!) transparent demonstrator fountain pen as well 800-series special edition green transparent demonstrator fountain pen, ballpoint pen, and pencil. I am the original owner of each except for the pencil. I bought the pencil on eBay two or three years ago, and I bought the others from stores when they were released by Pelikan in the 1990's.

Edited by elysee