The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Showing Off My Pens

lamy safari lamy al-star parker vector faver-castell purple blue green red paperblanks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CharlieTurtle

CharlieTurtle

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 17:30

Before we start - I know that there's a topic for this, but this was also done for a couple of friends, so I wanted to make it easy for them to find the post!

The convertor for my Faber-Castell finally arrived today which finally allowed me to compare all four of my pens and all four of my inks, compared to before when I was always limited to three,

I decided to upload the pictures here for your input / enjoyment / etc. I also felt that this showed how nice the newer PaperBlanks journals are as I had no problems at all writing in my 'Bronte, Jane Eyre' Midi. 

I apologise for the slightly shoddy images, I was using my iPod camera.

The first image is a sample of writing, the second shows my pens. The third is the reverse of the page I wrote on.

Attached Images

• 2013-05-07 17.55.54.jpg
  • 2013-05-07 17.56.01.jpg
  • 2013-05-07 17.56.24.jpg

You can spot a writer a mile off, they're the ones meandering in the wrong direction muttering to themselves and almost walking into every second lamppost.

Sponsored Content

#2 ever onward

ever onward

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 18:01

A lovely collection of pens. Thank you for sharing!

-eo

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
The important thing is not to stop questioning. --Albert Einstein

#3 georges zaslavsky

georges zaslavsky

vintageandmodernpenslover

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,033 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 20:47

a very understated and elegant election, congrats on your collection :thumbup:

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

#4 da vinci

da vinci

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 20:57

Nice collection, thanks for posting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lamy safari, lamy al-star, parker vector, faver-castell, purple, blue, green, red, paperblanks

Sponsored Content

|