New moderators....

Admin

Dearest Members & Visitors to the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

As you all know, since a bit over a week we have a few new forums, a regional forum for Chinese and ROC pens, a Miscellenous (Other) brands forum, and we renamed the Writing Instruments forum to "First Stop - Frequently Discussed Topics".

As you may also know, we normally require at least two moderators to eb avialabel for any new forum, and in this case there is no exception. The moderators of the old WI forum have indicated they gladly help out with the new forums, so they have been added to the list of moderators for those forums :).

However, we found a few new victims, uhhh, volunteers, to help with moderating these forums as well.

dcpritch will help out with First Stop and Miscellaneous Brands, and Harlequin will assist with Miscellaneous Brands, Chinese & ROC pens, and with the Clubs, Meetings and Events forums.

So please, three cheers and a warm welcome for dcpritch and Harlequin!

Warm regards,

The FPN Admin Team

This account is unmanaged.
Please direct questions and comments to [email="fpnadmin@gmail.com"]FPN Admin email[/email], or directly to [url="http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/user/17-wimg/"]admin Wim (wimg)[/url].

Thank you very much in advance.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maja

• pen2paper

• Sailor Kenshin

• tomgartin

:clap1: :clap1:

Whatever is true,whatever is noble,whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4.8

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Thank you dcpritch and Harlequin for taking up this taak! Good luck and enjoy!

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Thanks Folks, for helping out. :thumbup:

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

:clap1: Thanks for helping in making this forum the best online!!! :clap1:

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

:clap1: :clap1: Thank you both for making fpn a bit better again. Every time you think it's perfect now, you come up with improvements! THANKS for your time. :bunny01: :bunny01:

Happy Writing!, Mainecoon

Dreams are presentiments of what you are able to accomplish (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone. Having now become a moderator I am even more impressed than before with the group that greeted me - they are without exception warm, genuine, incredibly bright, and dedicated to FPN. I am honored to contribute to a place from which I have gained so many friends and learned so much.

David

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone. Having now become a moderator I am even more impressed than before with the group that greeted me - they are without exception warm, genuine, incredibly bright, and dedicated to FPN. I am honored to contribute to a place from which I have gained so many friends and learned so much.

David

Congratulations David and Harlequin. :thumbup: Good luck herding cats! :P

Holly

Thank you both for availing yourselves. :clap1:

FPN has indeed grown significantly over the years.

Thanks to all the Mods and Admin for making this Forum a nice place :thumbup:

... 671 crafted ... one at a time ... ☺️

instagram

Thank you both for stepping up to the challenge. Hats off to you both. From what I can tell, being an internet moderator is kind of like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8

Yeah, more or less, Tom :thumbup:

Thanks for brightening up my day :bunny01: :bunny01:

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

A belated welcome (sorry). The spam-o-rama thing had me so distracted, I failed to even notice this thread until yesterday. A huge welcome and thanks to you for your contributions.

Jeffery

In the Irish Channel of

New Orleans, LA

• 2 weeks later...

David

Congratulations David! Though I'd better congratulate the Forum and myself for having such a first rate moderator among us :)

Edited by idazle

Zenbat buru hainbat aburu