Where To Buy Indian Fountain Pens?

atamantara

Indian fountain pens. And ink. That's what I would like to buy, but I can't find any shops online that will sell them: they don't appear at eBay or Amazon, and Google isn't helping either. Any help in my search will be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maus930

• Sasha Royale

• madzaxmax

• alc3261

Check out the Market Watch section of this forum and the Classifieds. Camlin, Airmail/Wality pens can be found there regularly.

http://www.fountainpenrevolution.com/

I have never ordered from them but I hear good things.

“It has forever been thus: So long as men write what they think, then all of the other freedoms - all of them - may remain intact. And it is then that writing becomes a weapon of truth, an article of faith, an act of courage.”

-Rod Serling

All Write Now has a bunch. I've been meaning to grab one of their Varunas but haven't got 'round to it yet.

I'm having trouble getting to their site at the moment, though.

http://twitter.com/pawcelot

Vancouver Pen Club

Currently inked:

Montegrappa NeroUno Linea - J. Herbin Poussière de Lune //. Aurora Optima Demonstrator - Aurora Black // Varuna Rajan - Kaweco Green // TWSBI Vac 700R - Visconti Purple

had read a post about group buy of indian camlin pens. i think a set of 10 different pens was 40 $. you may have to search the forum to get details.

also there is a link to an ebay store. no affilation just a past customer.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=150974544433&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2326c8ba31&_ssn=vintage-pens&_pgn=2&_skc=50&rt=nc

currently they have 3 listed and you may ask them about there current stock.

regards

vikram

All Write Now has a bunch. I've been meaning to grab one of their Varunas but haven't got 'round to it yet.

I'm having trouble getting to their site at the moment, though.

If I am not mistaken, All Write Now is no longer around.

You might try peytonstreetpens.com. They have a nice line

of Rangas with various nib options. No affiliation, just a

happy previous customer.

Indian fountain pens. And ink. That's what I would like to buy, but I can't find any shops online that will sell them: they don't appear at eBay or Amazon, and Google isn't helping either. Any help in my search will be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

Andy's Pens in the UK has a selection of Wality and Varuna pens on his website.

http://andys-pens.co.uk/ I have done a lot of business with the proprietors Andy and Amanda Evans and they are nice people.

or Fountain Pen Revolution (I believe they post from India.) I have not ordered from them but I believe they are helpful.

www.fountainpenrevolution.com/

Edited by Backpacker

I would happily recommend Fountain Pen Revolution, very easy to deal with.

They also ship quickly, and sell ink as well.

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Fountain Pen Revolution is absolutely fantastic. They ship incredibly quickly, and for a fantastic price. They're great to do business with as well. The last time I ordered from them I picked up a $10 pen and to my surprise when I received the package (1.5 weeks later to the U.S.) I was given a free pen. On a $10 order! :o

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

I am organizing a group buy of the Camlin SD. Please let me know. Link is in my signature below.

@vikrmbedi: That 10 pens for US$ 40 deal will not be implemented for a while yet, but thanks for spreading the word. If you can see the thread now, I have given another option.

Inglourious Basterds...

Fountain Pen Revolution is absolutely fantastic. They ship incredibly quickly, and for a fantastic price. They're great to do business with as well. The last time I ordered from them I picked up a $10 pen and to my surprise when I received the package (1.5 weeks later to the U.S.) I was given a free pen. On a $10 order! :o

Definitely +1

Another +1 for Fountain Pen Revolution. Kevin has a good sample of pens and inks from India.

Also look at Retrodesk.Com, which sells Wality / Airmail pens.

Washington Nationals 2019: the fight for .500; "stay in the fight"; WON the fight

TWSBI Diamond 540

Parker 51

Parker 45

Esterbrook J-series

LAMY 2000

Sheaffer Imperial

Waterman Phileas

(Which India pen fits this space ?)

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

TWSBI Diamond 540

Parker 51

Parker 45

Esterbrook J-series

LAMY 2000

Sheaffer Imperial

Waterman Phileas

I think a Deccan Advocate or maybe a Wality 71j

Do not let old pens lay around in a drawer, get them working and give them to a new fountain pen user.

TWSBI Diamond 540

Parker 51

Parker 45

Esterbrook J-series

LAMY 2000

Sheaffer Imperial

Waterman Phileas

:headsmack: ...and... :notworthy1: ...and... :doh: ...and... sorry... couldn't find the sarcasm emoticon.

Inglourious Basterds...

I think a Deccan Advocate or maybe a Wality 71j

Another possibility: Kevin's newly introduced "Dilli" from his own FPR Collection, built to his own design and specifications; in four colours, and four nib choices.

No, I am not going to list my pens here.