New Montegrappa Snake

novelli

I'm glad to announce the new Montegrappa edition made for the Oriental Zodiac 2013, the Snake

Occupying the 6th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Snake symbolizes such character traits as intelligence, gracefulness and materialism. When it comes to decision-making, Snakes are extremely analytical and as a result, they don't jump into situations. They are effective at getting the things they want, even if it means they have to scheme and plot along the way. Snakes are very materialistic creatures, preferring to surround themselves with the finest that life has to offer. This is especially evident in the home, where luxurious furnishings and surroundings help Snakes seek the peace they need in order to thrive.

http://www.novelli.it/pendescription/Montegrappa/Snake%202013/images/montegrappa-snake-2013-01.jpg

Water Snakes - Years 1953 and 2013 Influential, motivated, insightful, and highly intellectual are words that best characterize Water Snakes. These Snakes work well with others and enjoy being recognized and rewarded. They'll reveal feelings to those closest to them, but no one else.

http://www.novelli.it/images/limited/2141205472.jpg

Inspired by the Chinese Horoscope sign, Montegrappa Snake 2013 writing instruments are decorated with stunning die-cast overlays. The collection is available as a limited edition of only 888 fountain pens and 888 rollerball pens in sterling silver and only 88 fountain pens and 88 rollerball pens in solid 18K gold.

Please CLICK HERE

for any further information and for price and availability.

Regards,

Marco

visit us at Novelli.it

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• novelli

• Cognaticrotty

• Thunder

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really hard to hold with all that stuff on it

Don't get me wrong.......it looks great, just difficult to hold.

Signature left blank per new rules...

I agree with Cognaticrotty, the relief decoration would be nice in the cap to make it seem more functional, just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing the great pics and background, always a new learning experience! :clap1: