If you're referring to this ebay auction, yeah!!Looks like its heating up!
Any bidders yet? I'm going to wait, and try to snipe it at the last minute. I hope this one doesn't get away!
|***** The FPN Admin Team *****|
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
The Other Side
Posted 14 March 2013 - 00:49
Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:36
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.
— Samuel Johnson
Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:50
Sorry...don't know what you're talkin' about.
Unless of course, your referring to MY impending nuptial.
(Hmm..."impending"...sounds right, right? But wrong at the same time.)
Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:25
Thank you again GClef.
Many are possessed by the incurable urge to write.
Posted 14 March 2013 - 14:30
Here's the disturbing part - its not just used, its damaged!
Yeah, that's too bad it has a crack. But, hey, at least the seller disclosed it, and no one can call him a "jerk" for any alleged trickery to take advantage of the poor, vulnerable ebay buyers.
The seller is definitely "out there"...how far? We'll never know.
Posted 14 March 2013 - 14:56
Now what in the world would I possibly be doing in the Creative Expression lounge...
I was not gifted with any Creativity gene...
If only someone would have let me know bout this thread.
Bruce in Ocala, FL
Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:38
Pencils are great for handwriting practice...
...and if you have a few of them...
...they can be used as a sort of splint for shipping fragile stuff.
Edited by GClef, 02 April 2013 - 02:42.
Posted 21 April 2013 - 22:41
P.S. Congratulations GClef!
Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:44
Posted 29 April 2013 - 18:48
That's freakin' awesome..you've got "the Manny" down pat.
Well, I think I'm gonna start hangin' out at the "other" Other Side. If anyone wants to stay in touch, I can be found there--or email me or something: email@example.com.
I'll pop in here once in a while I guess, just to see what's happenin'.