Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Yard-O-Led Viceroy Grand Victorian - F Nib
Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:36
I already have several Platinum sterling silver pens, a Sailor profit sterling silver, 4 Pilot Silvern pens and a MB silver barley. This Yard-O-Led is the heaviest of all among my sterling silver fountain pens. But, strangely (or "expectedly), I find this pen is well balanced unposted (I never post my caps on my pens) and as one of the long time forum member said you can glide the pen over the paper with the pen's weight. So, you only hold the pen and guide it, while the pen will do the rest laying dow the wet smooth line on the paper.
A classy looking box.
Lo and behold the Viceroy Grand Victorian
The pen in the box.
The clip section. I read some complains on the rivets on FPN. But, I find the rivets on my pen are done with precision.
The barrel. The year mark says N. So, my pen was manufactured in 2012.
Inside peak into the cap
The nib. It lays down the line close to M nibs of my Platinum and Pilot pens, which is jsut fine with me.
Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:36
Platinums on the right, Silvern on the far right, Sailor on the far left.
Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:30
Thank you in advance,
I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.
Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:06
Nice FP you've got there also do please as stated above.
Would you provide a writing sample. . . ?
The pen is the interpreter of the soul: what one thinks, the other expresses. (MdC)
Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:18