FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Nibs On The Parker Im
Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:41
Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:26
They pull out, but they can be quite a tight fit.
Sheaffer Lady and Parker Falcon fs
Apple Macbook owners, please read!
Please send vial orders and other messages to fpninkvials funny-round-mark-thing gmail strange-mark-thing com. My shop is open once again if you need help with your pen.
Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:25
Add to that the plastic that the feeder is made of is very soft, and can be damaged very easily.
I tried to swap a good Vector nib into an I.M. and almost destroyed both.
From what I found, the feeder of the Vector and I.M. are the same, but the nibs are not, and cannot be switched between types.
Of course if you are swapping between similar pens, then of course they will fit.
Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:36
Posted 10 November 2014 - 00:27
I managed to get mine out using a piece of fishing line hooked around the most structurally sound fin. I then wrapped it around my hand which I covered in a sock and pulled in a downward motion.