#21 Ken Fraser

Ken Fraser

Calligrapher

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:29

Ken, I'm sorry for making it necessary for you to write a disclaimer....You are indeed a master penman (uncapitalized, and not affiliated with IAMPETH). IAMPETH has no claims over descriptive words. LOL!!!

Absolutely no apology is necessary. I just wanted to put a little 'disclaimer' in writing and, having done so, can move on. Whilst I agree that IAMPETH has no claims over descriptive words, some people can be very touchy about some things.

Whilst it's for others to decide if it's appropriate or not, I'm delighted to humbly :embarrassed_smile: accept your unofficial title - in lower case, if necessary!!

Ken

Sorry we're off topic, but I had to reply.

Edited by caliken, 11 February 2013 - 08:33.

#22 mvarela

mvarela

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 13:14

Ken,
continuing with this off-topic thread... I'm a complete newb in all things calligraphic, but it doesn't take much to realize that your work is outstanding. So, I would propose to (un)officially award you the title of FPN's Outstanding Penman :)
Truly, your posts have been a continuous source of inspiration since I first joined the FPN some months ago, and I'd like to thank you for this!

Posted Image

Cheers,
Martin

Edited by smk, 11 February 2013 - 15:44.

#23 FPaholic

FPaholic

NibCat

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 16:51

I've decided that my Waterman 52V will be the best of my current tools to practice my Copperplate with. Thanks for everyone's input! Will gladly accept advice in the usage of a FP in this craft.
Posted Image

#24 Ken Fraser

Ken Fraser

Calligrapher

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 21:38

Ken,
continuing with this off-topic thread... I'm a complete newb in all things calligraphic, but it doesn't take much to realize that your work is outstanding. So, I would propose to (un)officially award you the title of FPN's Outstanding Penman :)
Truly, your posts have been a continuous source of inspiration since I first joined the FPN some months ago, and I'd like to thank you for this!

Thanks for your comments, FPaholic & mvarela.......much appreciated.

Ken

[Sponsored Content]