Fpn Inks Second Round

Admin

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8525/8615785005_7c9e648f65.jpg

Mine just arrived to here in Jolly Ol' England! While there was a nice inky preview on the package, not a drop was missing from inside. Thank you guys!!! I'm very excited!

Edited by Tquicksell

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• Cyber6

• WOBentley

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little confused between these posts and the email I received with my invoice email I got on 3/25. The email said I would probably have to wait 3-5 weeks (and that's ok - I won't use the ink - just want the bottle) but these posts look as if all the orders have been filled? I think I am a day away from shipping point so I'm sure mine wasn't shipped.

Ken McDaniel

<")}}}>><(

If you got an invoice email, IOW, th elight blue one, rather than the pink order mail, your order is place in the shipping queue. So I guess those have all been shipped now :D.

I'll create a new batch of invoice mails hopefully later this week, been snowed under with other FPN stuff that needed very urgent attention.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

I am a little confused between these posts and the email I received with my invoice email I got on 3/25. The email said I would probably have to wait 3-5 weeks (and that's ok - I won't use the ink - just want the bottle) but these posts look as if all the orders have been filled? I think I am a day away from shipping point so I'm sure mine wasn't shipped.

The way I read the order of the posts--there were pictures of open boxes after the most recent receipt picture--I'm going under the assumption that all the orders are boxed, but not all the orders have actually been mailed.

I could easily be wrong, but I'm sure someone will chime in, if I am.

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

My Personal Blog | My Creative Writing Blog | My Heraldry Designs

http://dcroe05.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/crestdr.png?w=100

If you got an invoice email, IOW, th elight blue one, rather than the pink order mail, your order is place in the shipping queue. So I guess those have all been shipped now :D.

I'll create a new batch of invoice mails hopefully later this week, been snowed under with other FPN stuff that needed very urgent attention.

Warm regards, Wim

Wow! Now I'm really confused. blue or pink?

As I said though, I'm in no hurry, just couldn't figure out what was going on. I guess maybe my invoice - the pdf is kind of has a pink background? Dated 14 March.

Ken McDaniel

<")}}}>><(

Warm regards, Wim

Wow! Now I'm really confused. blue or pink?

As I said though, I'm in no hurry, just couldn't figure out what was going on. I guess maybe my invoice - the pdf is kind of has a pink background? Dated 14 March.

The pink one is the order form, and when you have paid, you receive a pro forma invoice, and that is blue, and has a different number. The order number is mentioned on the invoice as well, underneath the invoice number.

It is explained in the first post here - unfortunately we are currently doomed to tackle it this way (double work). You send an email, get an order form when it is processed, with payment info, and when the payment is received and processed, you receive a pro forma invoice, and the order is placed in the shipping queue (sent to Shawn for packaging and shipping).

We will make this easier in the future. Unfortunately it takes some doing to get something to work that will work properly both on the European side of the big pond, and in the US.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

I see! Thanks! You guys are doing a great job! Not only with the physical work but answering an idiot like me. :D

Ken McDaniel

<")}}}>><(

One of the last of the Mohikans, I'll bet - my package arrived today. One Tulipe Noir and One Starry Night. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Despite more than a month of traveling the postal system, not a drop of spilled ink. I found it in my mailbox... :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

So this weekend promises to be mostly - inky, when I'll be trying various pens with the new inks (I also got seven (!) from the Goulets).

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

So once again, a heartfelt thank you to the FPN Inks team! :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1:

Edited by mhguda

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

You say that's all of them, but mine isn't in there. :unsure:

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

Edited away.

Edited by dcroe05

Is the email address "mailto:fpninks@gmail.com" or "fpninks@gmail.com" . The link button did not bring up the address in the address field when I clicked it. Can someone please tell me the correct email address with which to order the 2013 FPN inks?

Charlie

http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/LetterExchange_sm.png http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/PostcardExchange_sm.png

fpninks@gmail.com

Thanks Shawn, I wasn't sure I sent my order request to the right email address. I will await for a reply. I hope there is enough ink left to fill my order :( .

Charlie

Charlie

http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/LetterExchange_sm.png http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/PostcardExchange_sm.png