FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Never Bored To Look At My Dumas
Posted 04 February 2013 - 00:42
Posted 04 February 2013 - 00:57
Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:51
Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:00
Love my Dumas too! Congrats on good taste in pens and fruit!!
Make it count!!!
Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:49
I find myself constantly rotating them in my hand so as to see the different shares and the way the light reflects.
Posted 04 February 2013 - 13:45
Excellent clarity and lighting. Creates a very nice mood.
I love the combination of the 149 nib and the strong stout body of this pen.
A great writing experience.
Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:33
Titanic9990: the pen has indeed quite a broad girth (the size of a 139, a Hemingway or a Year of the Golden Dragon), the largest among Montblancs I think. And yes, the grapes are real...
Chris: not plums, but delicious grapes from Peru!!!!
BrandonA: I thought about a Poe several times; It looks beautiful.
Inked: IMO Dumas' nib is perhaps the best designed nib Montbalnc ever made. I like very much the nib of the Hemingway, because it is a simple, plain nib (in MB standards...), and the nib of the Dumas because it is so simply designed...
torstar: I have the father's signature, a memory of my lectures of the Three Musketeers...
pakmanpony: a Dumas can be irresistible (my wife told me it looks like a jewel, a serious compliment): defend it!
bernardo: it was a M nib, transformed into a very slightly oblique cursive by Mike Matsuyama before I bought it. A great work, and a nib that I like it very much. The pen is always filled with Irish Green and I use it for anything at home, from calligraphy to the grocery list.
Posted 20 February 2013 - 13:07
I agree that Dumas nib is one of the, if not THE, most exquisitely designed nib of all Montblanc pens. In fact a close-up picture of this nib (which I borrowed shamelessly off of internet) has been my lock-screen wallpaper for my i-devices for years.
Posted 25 August 2013 - 23:27
fpupulin, after reading about your postings about Dumas, I was so tempted that I had to get one for myself.
Beautiful photography and it really brings out the beauty in the Dumas nib.