• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• betweenthelens

• georges zaslavsky

• JonSzanto

These are my pens, minus the broken Waterman Phileas, the broken parts pen Vacumatic, the 1939 Emerald Pearl Vacumatic I'm having restored, and the Bookworm on which I'm waiting. They're displayed on the pen wrap on which I've been working, made out of vintage kimono fabrics. The Japanese glass vintage beads will be affixed to the wrap's tie. Thanks for looking!

Top and then left to right:

Sheaffer desk pen

Stipula Gladiator

Sheaffer Sentinel Deluxe with Touchdown filler and Triumph nib

51 Parker

Stipula made for Levenger

Osmiroid calligraphic

Art Deco era pen

Epenco from Deco era

Wearever

Esterbrook Double Jewel J series

Sheaffer Targa Slimline Blue Ronce Laque

Unknown gold finish

post-105006-0-67341600-1374328160_thumb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ER33yjO.jpg

and this because I like how this photo turned out: http://i.imgur.com/e2paf8T.jpg

Lamy Safari Charcoal Black

The black/gold one is Baoer, and the other one I have no idea

Got those two from a chinese book store...

"But why do you always speak in riddles?"
"I solve them all."

Here are some of my favorites from my collection that I photographed for my introduction topic at FPGeeks. As you can see I love black and red pens.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/Kevin_Keller/_IGP5501_zps2624db18.jpg

The MB 138 in there is my absolute favorite pen right now.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/Kevin_Keller/_IGP5502_zps2f72dc2a.jpg

Took me 8 or 9 years to afford and find the Eternal Bird and I'm still in awe that I finally have my elusive grail pen. Its never getting sold!

Here are some of my favorites from my collection that I photographed for my introduction topic at FPGeeks. As you can see I love black and red pens.

Took me 8 or 9 years to afford and find the Eternal Bird and I'm still in awe that I finally have my elusive grail pen. Its never getting sold!

Love the Silver Solitaire Doue

" Gladly would he learn and gladly teach" G. Chaucer

This is what I have in my office at the moment:

post-105184-0-64361800-1374752385_thumb.jpg

Jinhao 159

Kaigelu 316

Cross ATX

Kaigelu 356

Parker (model? - not sure)

Here is how I carry them. Two cheap cases. One carries three small pens and has a magnetic closer. The single Parker case cost £1 and carries a larger pen. Three pens for three colours (black, blue, blue black)

post-105184-0-95497200-1374752607_thumb.jpg

Nice pens (I particularly like the blue Parker on the end.) and nice cases, too, GordonH.

MiamiArchStudent, I'd love to know the makes and models of your pens. They're lovely.

Nice pens (I particularly like the blue Parker on the end.) and nice cases, too, GordonH.

MiamiArchStudent, I'd love to know the makes and models of your pens. They're lovely.

Thank you betweenthelens for the compliment!

In the first picture left to Right: Visconti Divina Maxi, OMAS Paragon HT, Montblanc Jonathan Swift, Visconti Homo Sapiens, OMAS Art Déco, Montblanc 146 Barley, the Montblanc 138, Pelikan M101N Lizard SE, Pelikan M415 Tortoise, Pelikan M400 White Tortoise, Pelikan 140, OMAS Arco Bronze Paragon.

In the second picture left to Right: Montegrappa Elmo, Montegrappa Harmony, Montegrappa Espressione, the Eternal Bird, Montegrappa Modigliani, Pelikan M605 Blue, ST Dupont Orpheo Placed Lacquer, Montegrappa Cosmopolitan Gothic, Montegrappa Privilege Déco, Cartier Rock 'n' Roll, Conway Stewart Nelson, Visconti Van Gogh.

Thanks so much, MiamiArchStudent for listing them all! I opened up your photos in separate windows and your descriptions in another window and what a collection! I really like the Montblanc Jonathan Swift and I love the red pens. The Eternal Bird is fantastic. I also love the blue Pelikan, the Montegrappa Cosmopolitan Gothic, and the Montegrappa Privilege Déco. Just beautiful!

No problem betweenthelens. The MB Swift is a beautiful pen and I think it is a unique and daring design gamble on Montblanc's part that paid off well. The Eternal Bird is amazing and looks great on my desk with its matching inkwell. I'm very fortunate to have that pay as I have wanted it for 9 years but never had the money or I lost out on one at the last minute.

Nice collection. Is your Conway Stewart Nelson a button or a piston filler?

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time