Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 March 2013 - 16:33

Indeed, the silence is deafening.
Bryan

"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." Winston S. Churchill

#42 Mary Burke

Mary Burke

Collectors Item

• FPN Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 March 2013 - 16:58

I am back!

Please accept my sincere apologies for my absence since my return from the UK. I have again been suffering from a very nasty chest infection, and many people were very kind to me at the LA show in making sure that I had plenty of water.

I know that I do not have to go into detail, but feel that I need to do so that people in this forum do not think it is just an excuse. I have been repeatedly prescribed several steroids to kick the infection (prednisone, inhalers, etc.,) and although I am feeling a lot better, I am still not 100%. A few people at the show suggested that I should also use the Himalayan crystal salt inhaler. If anybody reading this message has experience with this natural alternative to steroids please let me know :)

It has been a while since I have logged into this forum and I will be working today on responding to all the private messages sent to me.

Thank you again for your patience and support.

Warmest regards,

Mary Burke

#43 Rufus

Rufus

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 March 2013 - 14:49

What was the outcome of the meetings in Plymouth for which you solicited our input?
Bryan

"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." Winston S. Churchill

#44 searcher18

searcher18

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:05

I am back!

Please accept my sincere apologies for my absence since my return from the UK. I have again been suffering from a very nasty chest infection, and many people were very kind to me at the LA show in making sure that I had plenty of water.

I know that I do not have to go into detail, but feel that I need to do so that people in this forum do not think it is just an excuse. I have been repeatedly prescribed several steroids to kick the infection (prednisone, inhalers, etc.,) and although I am feeling a lot better, I am still not 100%. A few people at the show suggested that I should also use the Himalayan crystal salt inhaler. If anybody reading this message has experience with this natural alternative to steroids please let me know :)

It has been a while since I have logged into this forum and I will be working today on responding to all the private messages sent to me.

Thank you again for your patience and support.

Warmest regards,

Mary Burke

Mary, please listen to physicians when you want medical advice. Peer reviewed Medical journals trump
Urban myth when it comes to determining health care plans of action.

#45 Christi0469

Christi0469

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 April 2013 - 13:43

I'm sorry you've been feeling so poorly Mary. It takes a long time to recover from an infection like that. I had pneumonia last year and it took months for me to get fully on my feet. I recommend getting a salt lamp- it might not do anything for you medically but its beauty will lift your spirits.

(edited for extraneous apostrophes)

Edited by Christi0469, 03 April 2013 - 13:45.

[Sponsored Content]