#41 Bill Wood

Bill Wood

Bill Wood

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 May 2013 - 20:39

Last week I have signed in for one of these masterpieces... Looking forward to it like a child.

Jesus you'll love it. You know that one pen that will always call back for more use ? This ones that pen. Saving for my second. Very tough to compare this pen to another from a workmanship standpoint.

I did a lot of research before buying this pen. In regard to the price point .. If you compare the price with a Pel 800 or a custom made Edison .. It's still in the ballpark.

#42 Bill Wood

Bill Wood

Bill Wood

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:40

Jesus you'll love it. You know that one pen that will always call back for more use ? This ones that pen. Saving for my second. Very tough to compare this pen to another from a workmanship standpoint.
I did a lot of research before buying this pen. In regard to the price point .. If you compare the price with a Pel 800 or a custom made Edison .. It's still in the ballpark.

I'm sorry. I can't edit the post but the above was in reply to Jebus, not Jesus. How embarrassing.

#43 Jebus

Jebus

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 May 2013 - 20:57

I'm sorry. I can't edit the post but the above was in reply to Jebus, not Jesus. How embarrassing.

No problem Bill. Easy to make such a mistake. My autocorrect function is often messing up the English in a terrible way.

I am looking forward to this pen. Missed the flat top demonstrator because of other financial priorities but I that will not happen again!

There are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.