As far as I can tell, there isn't any information on each product page about nib/line widths: it tells me what the nib is made of, but not what nib/line width it makes. I had to dig into the FAQ, where I found this:
So I am wondering where the "Medium" size is being picked up on the website?
4. What nibs come with WAHL-EVERSHARP pens?
A. WAHL-EVERSHARP fountain pens come with a variety of nibs. Which one comes with which pen is as follows:
- Skylines 50's- Medium Sem-flex stainless steel.
- Skyline Demo, Skyline Classic, Skyline Unique, and Skyline Tribute collections - Medium Semi-flex ceramic coated gold plated stainless steel.
- Skyline Technik Black Aluminum Pens- Medium black finished ceramic coated stainless steel.
- Skyline Technik Cobalt Blue Aluminum Pens - Medium Semi-flex Gold Plated Ceramic coated Stainless Steel.
- Skyline Natural Aluminum - Medium Semi-flex Ceramic coated Gray Titanium.
- Award Collection Paladium Pen - Medium solid 18 Karat 2-tone nib.
- Under custom order, purchasers can specify the pen be supplied with 18KT nib for an additional fee.
- All Roller Ball pens bone with Schmidt refills.
Writing samples would be good, but having this information on each product page is essential IMHO. You could then link it to a writing sample.
There are a few typos in the FAQ as well, could perhaps do with a bit of a tidy-up?
Sorry about that but it was the FAQ that actually placed me under the misconception that the nibs were medium. I do agree that it'd be nice if you would give us a little tutorial how those nibs were made and some writing samples too if you wouldn't mind