The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Edison Nouveau Le

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pentulant

Pentulant

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 January 2013 - 17:07

Not affiliated with either of them - just an oh-so-happy customer.

Brian at Edison and Brian at Goulet got together to create an LE Flecked Tortoise Edison Nouveau Encore.

I received mine yesterday. Wheeeee!

Here's a link to all of the images I took this morning (in very low natural light).

This one is winner of the images http://www.flickr.co...157632425306550 That translucency! It makes me swoon.

The images over on Ink Nouveau make the pens appear a bit more yellow/green than they are. This picture of mine is probably the most color-accurate of them.

My first impression was WOW - and then I took it out of the packaging to inspect it a bit closer. Besides being beautiful with rich deep color, it's also super-comfortable to hold (I wonder if people with larger hands would disagree), feels well-balanced, and I can't wait to write with it.

I'll ink it soon and post a proper review - just couldn't wait to get some quick pics and share.
pentulant [adjective]: immodest or wanton in search of all things related to pens<BR> [proper noun]: Christine Witt Visit Pentulant<br>
President, Brush Dance - we make high-quality, mindful Calendars, Planners, Journals, and other fun stuff you'll love

Sponsored Content

#2 whichwatch

whichwatch

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 18:56

I love the material - just wish the pen were a bit bigger. If it were, one would be in my hand as I type.

Sounds like it is just right for you. Enjoy!

Sponsored Content

|