FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Waterman Expert 1
Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:07
I reckon it was in the 1990's, but what year?
Posted 03 January 2013 - 13:06
Posted 03 January 2013 - 18:15
From other pens we can try to date it by their availability,
Man 100 with V3 (Globe) nib. 1990 to late 90's.
Exclusive. Late 1980's to early 1990's.
Gentleman. Late 1980's to early 1990's
Laureat V1. Early 1990's
Centurion. Late 1980's to early 1990's
Blue Edson (no other colour mentioned). We know that the Blue Edson was introduced in 1993 and ran until 1995 when the Emerald appeared.
So we can safely say earliest between 1993 and 1995.
Edited by Force, 03 January 2013 - 18:32.
Posted 10 March 2013 - 20:24
Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:01
My father gave my his expert 1 which I remember him using behind his desk at the bank where he worked, and where I visited him every Saturday. In 1993 I was 19 years old, and I could swear he had that pen long before that.
I purchased my Expert 1 brand new in 1988. Other than this I don't know about the history of the pen.