#21 Gerd W

Gerd W

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:44

Hello Malcolm,

really no problem to wait a minute, 'real live' does have priority! I am glad to hear that you also do have and use all this pens, so you are able to pick up what you prefer for the moment.

Coming to the P75: I do know, that not everyone will see this pen as I do. The P75 somehow mirrors my feelings for design and shape, but there are to many factors to write them all down here. Finally it's a slightly smallish but great and, without any doubt, noble pen.

If you agree to my offer, I'll send you a P75 with a american and a french section. (Fairly different to hold). So you'll see whether this pen speaks to you or not. Afterwards you know what you want to know and send it back. Then you may purchase one or not.

As for the CS 55 - though I like all kinds of nibs and hence stiffer nibs, too, I do find the flexy 388-nib and the shape of this pen super. I'll consider the next steps (Conways are really nice), fortunately there's no need to hurry.

Thanks again and
kind regards to you -

Gerd

#22 MalcolmH

MalcolmH

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:15

Hello Malcolm,

really no problem to wait a minute, 'real live' does have priority! I am glad to hear that you also do have and use all this pens, so you are able to pick up what you prefer for the moment.

Coming to the P75: I do know, that not everyone will see this pen as I do. The P75 somehow mirrors my feelings for design and shape, but there are to many factors to write them all down here. Finally it's a slightly smallish but great and, without any doubt, noble pen.

If you agree to my offer, I'll send you a P75 with a american and a french section. (Fairly different to hold). So you'll see whether this pen speaks to you or not. Afterwards you know what you want to know and send it back. Then you may purchase one or not.

As for the CS 55 - though I like all kinds of nibs and hence stiffer nibs, too, I do find the flexy 388-nib and the shape of this pen super. I'll consider the next steps (Conways are really nice), fortunately there's no need to hurry.

Thanks again and
kind regards to you -

Gerd

Many thanks, Gerd...PM sent. :thumbup:

[Sponsored Content]