FPN appearing slow
Due to a continuing DDoS attack, and a hardware malfunction, FPN is moving only slowly. Hosting Support is dealing with both issues, but unfortunately both take time. Until these both resolve, FPN will continue to be slow. ETA is not available yet. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Warm regards, the FPN Moderator & Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Noddler's 54Th Massachusetts
Posted 19 June 2014 - 23:03
Posted 27 July 2014 - 17:59
I also find it changes colour is sorta dull if I shake the bottle and it's a nicer blue if I just fill it without shaking first. I suspect some aspect of the ink separates without agitation. I cringe at mixin inks but may add some purple or blue ink later to see if the blue can pop just a little more when it dries and still rely on its water resistance if someone happens to spill water on my paper.
I use this ink for baseball line up cards and thus far it holds up in the rain until the paper disintegrates in the worst of storms.
I would recommend this ink as an excellent ink for anyone with a budget and who wanted to have water resistance.
Great review thanks for posting.
Bob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)
I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen.