Pen Trays Are Ready!

MichelleStClaire

Hello everyone, As requested i am alerting everyone that the Pendora™ pen tray liners are in....FINALLY! Since the last thread regarding these trays got so convoluted, I figured Id start fresh and provide the most accurate details in one post. These are the same trays we use in our wall mounted pen display boxes for those of you who have one.

These tray liners are a .035 flocked polystyrene and measure 8x21. I chose these dimensions because the average cigar is 7 x 7 so I figured an 8 x 21 sheet will yield the user 3 boxes, or 2 longer drawers with little to no waste. Sheets are $7 each. If you want a large quantity, email me and we can discuss options for a cost break. Special colors can be run but there is a 250 sheet minimum. This is why I am only starting with 3 colors.

Slots are 3/4" wide and perfect for larger pens. Smaller pens fit just fine without looking overwhelmed. Each tray has 22 slots.

Shipping is easier then I had originally thought. Of course this depends on the number of trays ordered, however Ive created an estimate to act as a guide based on USPS rates.

3-Trays 15-Trays

US $7.25 $15.45

Canada $8.00 $25.00

England $12.00 $25.00

Costa Rica $12.00 $25.00

If you are interested in the previous run of trays that were made completely WRONG, then Im selling these off real cheap. The manufacturer ran the grooves the l-o-n-g way, and also pressed the grooves at a full inch instead of 3/4". These would be great for jewelery or custom cigar boxes...but a little odd for pens. Make me an offer if you want them. Ill probably take it. Smae run, black red blue only. I have over 400 of these left and I want them GONE!!

You can order trays via my website at www.PendoraPens.com or you can just submit your payment through paypal at pendora@usa.com and list the quantity and color(s) you want. i will ship next day.

Thanks everyone for your support. If people actually buy these, i can justify ordering more colors. But until I know how these are going to sell, I can only offer the Black/Red/Blue.

Michelle Pendora™

post-24068-0-64844600-1356779131.jpg

post-24068-0-27587700-1356779144.jpg

post-24068-0-03321400-1356779344.jpg

Turn to the light, and the shadow will fall behind you.

www.PendoraPens.com

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichelleStClaire

• Thier.

• jordanjay29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You say these are pen tray liners, what do you recommend as a pen tray holder?

The liners can stand alone, or be dropped into a drawer. I sell these to tradeshow sellers that just lay them out on the table. I also sell to those who are making their own pen cases by converting old jewelry boxes, machinist chests, or cigar boxes.

www.PendoraPens.com

Great but ..... P&P to Belgium cost nearly more than the trays .....

8-(

The calculated shipping on the website is for standard USPS costs and can be high for international mail. I can also ship via first class, but I typically don't do that unless the customer understands that there is no way to insure the package. Its a lot less expensive and I have never had a problem but I only ship first class if the customer requests it. If you think you may be interested, then email me your address and the number of trays you want and Ill get a quote off the usps.com website. Pendora@usa.com

www.PendoraPens.com