FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Can't Get To The Normal Parker Pens On Their Website
Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:45
Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:13
I'm very annoyed but I cannot seem to find the NORMAL parker pens area. I choose my country and then immediately get dumped in the 5th area and can't get out.
Yep, same here. Had to choose 'Other Countries' to not get dumped into that massive advert for the 5th pen.
Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:21
Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:38
That worked. Wow, obnoxious setup they have going on. I wonder if they even realize you can't get to other pens if you select US. I guess I'm not sure it matters the rest of their website really sucks. Basically no information, slow, and very difficult to navigate back out from a spot you get into.
It's the same if you click UK... I'm wondering if this isn't some attempt by Parker to push only their new product so they can quietly start paring their catalog down.
Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:55
I must say that a web site that precludes all other products it offers to promote just one.....with no way out.....is a very poor attempt at marketing.
I'm on their mailing list for feedback and have been for a couple of years. I receive very little mail from Parker. Evidently, they have a part-time marketing department.
Posted 29 December 2012 - 14:33
Parker Urban fountain pen: $64
Parker Urban 5th Mode: $100
Posted 29 December 2012 - 19:09
Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:09
Posted 05 January 2013 - 14:46
Edited by Aysedasi, 05 January 2013 - 14:47.
Posted 05 January 2013 - 15:33
I enjoy them all, for quality and innovation. My ten-year-old Vector is
unimpressive. I recently bought an I.M. because it was $13. Positively
disappointing ! It will save me a lot of money, and remind me what Parker
has become. It makes me sad.
(Let's call Katie and Dick. Ledo's and a movie. It will cheer me up. )
Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !