FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
New Toy -- And It's My First Snorkel!
Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:40
If you want a matching pencil pendemonium has a matching one. i can send a link if you want.
Thanks, I took a look, but at that price I'd rather be spending the money on pens. Especially since they're asking more than the *original (not sale) price for the pen I got.
If I were a collector (I know, the dreaded "C-word ) I would definitely be interested, because it really did look as if it were a real match to the pen I have (albeit possibly in better condition). But I'm more interested in having a (hopefully) working pen with a really cool fill system that I can use.
Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth
Posted 25 January 2013 - 23:06
I have two and they are beautiful writers. I found one in the wild. The other one was in a co-worker's desk at home, he suspects it had belonged to his late father-in-law. It was uninked and still in the box with matching pencil. I about died when he showed it to me. I think it was a combination of my giddy reaction and my generally friendly demeanor that caused it to be transferred to my possession for a price that was so low it was almost criminal.
Edited to remove the pesky "t" that snuck in when I wasn't looking.
Edited by leprechaun, 25 January 2013 - 23:08.