Diamine Music Collection

Bhavna

In answer to a couple of your questions I have put this comment from the e-mail I received from Phil at Diamine earlier today.

The colours will be unique to the set and will not be sold separately, this product is not a Limited addition item.

Have a look at all the sites with Diamine swabs or swatches etc and see if you can find any similarities. I can't.

Thank you so much for taking your time and answering me!

I have just now discovered your thread and read through it. It's really an interesting set, but I wonder why they matched those colors with those composers :blush:

Greetings,

Michael

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bhavna

• mirosc

• 7th Wave

• The Good Captain

Thank you for all your review and tests. I've read them with great joy!

But I have some question, maybe you/someone else knows ansers:

- are these really genuine new inks, or inks that have been relabeled? I believe these have been newly formulated

- can we get them seperately or only all together in the box? These are a specific gift set ONLY available as a set

- is this a limited edition or will they be available 'forever'? These are not limited edition so hopefully, will be available for quite some time.

Hello, thank you for your lovely comments. I hope the answers in blue above are adequate.

Edit: Sorry I have just read on from your original comment and realised your questions have already been answered!

Edited by Bhavna

If there is righteousness in the heart, There will be beauty in character. If there is beauty in character, There will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world. Bhagawan Shri Satya Sai Baba

Edit: Sorry I have just read on from your original comment and realised your questions have already been answered!

Thank you for answering - it helps in deciding whether to buy or not.

Greetings,

Michael

This seems a remarkable group of inks. They have really piqued my interest.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice; damn

There goes that fox again.

This seems a remarkable group of inks. They have really piqued my interest.

They are breath-taking. I have quite a collection of inks from different manufacturers, but this set really took my breath away.

If there is righteousness in the heart, There will be beauty in character. If there is beauty in character, There will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world. Bhagawan Shri Satya Sai Baba

I react on this thread, but I have read them all: Thanks for the effort you put into this Bhavna :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: . Nice (reviews of this) inks and a nice box and bottles they come in as well. I thought app. 20 bottles of ink should do it for a while. But no, of course not!! How could I that naive :roflmho: . I have to adjust my letter to Santa right aw.....

Happy Writing!, Mainecoon

Dreams are presentiments of what you are able to accomplish (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

I've just reserved a box from The Writing Desk (No affiliation), here in the UK, price around £60 I reckon. Gonna be a nice Christmas pressie to myself! Now all I need is a new pen to go with it! Waiting on a new Nakaya, hope it gets here in time or I can feel a visit to the MB Boutique for a 149 coming up.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj162/mjgordon8081/Briarwood_Capped3.jpg

Nakaya Briarwood Deep Gloss

"Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."

I react on this thread, but I have read them all: Thanks for the effort you put into this Bhavna :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: . Nice (reviews of this) inks and a nice box and bottles they come in as well. I thought app. 20 bottles of ink should do it for a while. But no, of course not!! How could I that naive :roflmho: . I have to adjust my letter to Santa right aw.....

Hello, you are very welcome, thank you for your kind words. The box looks divine, I don't have one as yet so the pictures will have to do. 20 inks is but a drop in the ocean of inky heaven. I said that many moons ago - it didn't last! What is the point of things if one can't luxuriate in beautiful colours, pens and papers...

I've just reserved a box from The Writing Desk (No affiliation), here in the UK, price around £60 I reckon. Gonna be a nice Christmas pressie to myself! Now all I need is a new pen to go with it! Waiting on a new Nakaya, hope it gets here in time or I can feel a visit to the MB Boutique for a 149 coming up.

Oh how very lovely, congratulations! And a new pen. Please do post your thoughts once you have had a chance to enjoy them!

Adding this in response to requests, I hope it helps!

fpn_1354982440__music_set_water_drop_test_sml.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi and Schubert "play well" together. They look really nice. The Strauss, Vivaldi and Schubert remind me a bit of the iPod colors released in '07; muted "candy" colors.