The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Montegrappa Desicion

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 elderberry

elderberry

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 December 2012 - 21:40

I have two Miyas and an Extra 1930, so I do like both models, however for note-taking the Miyas are more convenient because their caps unscrew much faster. The Extra's does take quite a few turns, however as has been said, the nib is larger and the section is fatter.
Read more about me, my pens, photography & so on my little blog

Sponsored Content

#22 VaN GoGh

VaN GoGh

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:16

Good choice for a wonderful pen!

A little outside the topic, but I am intrigued by the nice pen pouch in your picture with the 3 MB's.
What brand is it? It looks as of there is room enough for a 149 in the middle ??

Rob

Hi Rob,

Well I didnt want to upset you but I get this picture from somewhere on the web. so it's not my pen pouch. But I have the same three pens a classic rollerball , a ballpoint and 149 FP. I have a montblanc sienna pen pouch for one pen which is now not enough for me. So I'm looking for a nice pen pouch too :D I think MB sienna pen pouch with three room will be nice which is a little bir pricey.

#23 VaN GoGh

VaN GoGh

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:22

Thanks to all of you who helped me to make a decision. I put some pictures on the Fountain pen reviews for this pen. Now we will decide a good ink in green colour for this beauty. :clap1:

Sponsored Content

|