The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Italic Editions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 womyn

womyn

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:23

Searching for a pen with italic nib without risking a lot of money, I found this (new?) seller in the web: http://www.italiceditions.com/index.php (no affiliation).
When I saw the nice white and black marbled pen, I’ve never been able to resist.
A few days after ordering, postman ringed and now, I’ll proudly present my first Fountain Pen Review :rolleyes: - hope you’ll enjoy it though being short?
(I'm ashamed of my bad english… :embarrassed_smile:)

It’s an average sized CC filler (137 mm), made of acrylic. Nib is a german made “Bock” italic 1,1 mm. Writing fantatic smooth with the Standardgraph ink, I’m very happy about this nice surprise.
Does anyone else know the seller and the “Paradise Edition” with “Bock” italic nibs, heard about this pens?
I’ll tell you more after having stressed this pen some weeks on the job, but it would be fine to here about this editions from a (satisfied?) fpn - member?

Sponsored Content

#2 womyn

womyn

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 18:40

Writing with “Paradise Edition” (“Bock” italic nib 1,1 mm)

#3 Miadhawk

Miadhawk

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 19:25

Nice review, I've never heard of that seller before, but looking at your review, I might get one of those! It seems like a nice cursive italic.
The little things really count.

#4 7th Wave

7th Wave

Nibs are for Life not just Christmas

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 20:49

Nice review and nice pictures, hope you enjoy your new pen :thumbup:

Posted Image

Nakaya Briarwood Deep Gloss

"Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."

Sponsored Content

|