Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:23
When I saw the nice white and black marbled pen, I’ve never been able to resist.
A few days after ordering, postman ringed and now, I’ll proudly present my first Fountain Pen Review - hope you’ll enjoy it though being short?
(I'm ashamed of my bad english… )
It’s an average sized CC filler (137 mm), made of acrylic. Nib is a german made “Bock” italic 1,1 mm. Writing fantatic smooth with the Standardgraph ink, I’m very happy about this nice surprise.
Does anyone else know the seller and the “Paradise Edition” with “Bock” italic nibs, heard about this pens?
I’ll tell you more after having stressed this pen some weeks on the job, but it would be fine to here about this editions from a (satisfied?) fpn - member?
Posted 25 November 2012 - 18:40
Posted 25 November 2012 - 19:25
Posted 25 November 2012 - 20:49
Nakaya Briarwood Deep Gloss
"Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."