• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studiohead

• jkingrph

• Brian C

• ychung

Agreed! The Goulets have it up in their 'Coming Soon' section and the pictures look awesome. This might be *the* Platinum I have to buy :)

Currently using:Too many pens inked to list, I must cut back! :) I can guarantee there are flighters, urushi, and/or Sheaffer Vac-fillers in the mix!!!

I already have the Bourgogne and love it. This would make a beautiful addition, since blue is my fave color :)

Tamara

Another beautiful pen from Platinum. I especially like the new soft-fine nib. I guess that I'll have to get one when they come out. Thanks for the news.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

That looks like the pen to load with Baystate Blue! I will probably get one to go with my Bourgogne

model.

Regards

Jeff

Have seen it in person, it is a very dark blue in which similar to a smoke TWSBI in terms of what you can see inside. But what nib sizes are available as I was offered EF, F, M & B wondering if there is a SF?

From The Sunny Island of Singapore

Straits Pen Distributors and Dealers of Craft Rinkul, JB Perfect Pen Flush, Ohto Japan, Parker, Pelikan, Pilot Pen, Private Reserve Inks, Schrade Tactical Pens, Smith & Wesson Pens, Noodler's Ink LLC Pens, TWSBI Inc and Waterman in Singapore

Disclosure: I do nib work for others and am affiliated with those which do. I also sell and represent certain brands of pens.

Straits Pen Distributors and Dealers of Craft Rinkul, JB Perfect Pen Flush, Ohto Japan, Parker, Pelikan, Pilot Pen, Private Reserve Inks, Schrade Tactical Pens, Smith & Wesson Pens, Noodler's Ink LLC Pens, TWSBI Inc and Waterman in Singapore

Disclosure: I do nib work for others and am affiliated with those which do. I also sell and represent certain brands of pens.

Oh dear... I have a Platinum Tortoise with a Music Nib, it is such a thing f beauty puddle.gif and writes like butter. Think I'll have to get this one, it's irresistible... but not another blue pen.rolleyes.gif

hi, here it is for those who are wondering

it looks darker than in the advertised pictures maybe because of backlighting. Overall, a very nice pen :P

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/ychung77/file-12.jpg

Yvonne and I went back and bought the bloody thing from the display. See the post about it. See you tomorrow at the dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Got one with an EF nib in the mail from the Goulet's.

You be in for a treat. The colour is nice. And keeps the ink wet to use.

I'm waiting for nibs.com to get them in. I've been wanting one ground to cursive italic from John.

Looking very nice! I should probably just direct deposit my paycheck with the Goulet's

:roflmho: :roflmho: :roflmho: :roflmho:

Hex, aka George

I'm waiting for nibs.com to get them in. I've been wanting one ground to cursive italic from John.

The real treat is that the nibs and feed are interchangeable with Nakaya nibs.

I received mine today, rinsed and inked with some Asa-Gao and tried it. The EF nib is a little scratchy, but I expected that. Also the nib appears more silver than the one on my Bourgogne mode.

Regards

Jeff