Fpn Inks - Ready For Ordering

Admin

Dearest Ladies and Gentlemen Members of our Fountain Pen Nut House on the digital prairie :D,

fpn_1353683660__fpnink_gmb_bottle_front_s.jpg

We would like to inform you all that our FPN inks are available for ordering again.

fpn_1353683490__fpnink_gmb_label_t.jpg

fpn_1353683503__fpnink_dtn_label_t.jpg

fpn_1353683515__fpnink_vgsnb_label_t.jpg

We will for now use an ordering procedure very similar to what we used to do, namely by sending a request by email to

FPN Ink Orders

Please put the words "FPN Ink Order" in the message header so we may easily separate ink orders from other questions.

So, how will the procedure work, you may ask?

1) Send in your request for inks, with an email, as above, to FPN Ink Orders with "FPN Ink Order" in the message header

2) In the message body please do indicate how many bottles of ink you would like to receive, of FPN Galileo Manuscript Brown (GMB), and/or of FPN Dumas Tulipe Noire (DTN), and/or of FPN Van Gogh Starry Night Blue (VGSN)

Please state it like this so it's easy for me to read over quickly.

For example:

(quantity - size - color)

1 -3oz blue

2 - 3oz tulipe

1 - 3oz brown

3) Also indicate how you would like it shipped, although we would prefer USPS, due to time constraints. Please add full shipping information to speed up the process as much as possible, i.e., your shipping address in full.

4) Next step will be that you will receive an invoice, with invoice number, for the inks you ordered, including shipping & handling costs

5) Pay the invoice amount to our PayPal account, which will be forwarded to you with the invoice, referencing the Invoice Number in the message title

6) We will do our utmost to ship your ink order on the first Saturday after payment, provided the order has been paid for on the Wednesday prior to the shipment date. We cannot guarantee this, however, as this is a volunteer undertaking, which happens to require a lot of time to do. However, as mentioned, we will do our utmost to get your order out on the Saturday after payment. First shipment is due on December, 8.

7) We will limit the number of shipments to one per week, because of time constraints.

Pricing of these inks is

$19.00 for a 3 oz. (+/- 90 ml) bottle of Galileo Manuscript Brown each, which is a permanent, bulletproof ink, and

$12.50 for a 3 oz. (+/- 90 ml) bottle of Dumas Tulipe Noire.

$19.00 for a 4.5 oz. (+/- 90 ml) bottle of Dumas Tulipe Noire, including 1 free Preppy pen and 1 free waterbrush squeeze pen.

$12.50 for a 3 oz. (+/- 90 ml) bottle of Van Gogh Starry Night Blue.

we onky havel 5 4.5 oz. bottles remaining. If there is enough demand for larger bottles, we will try and reorder 4.5 oz. eyedropper bottles for all colours. Just let us know.

We may also consider creating new inks, provided the sales go well enough :).

Current Stocks (as per December 9, 2012):

3 oz. bottles of FPN Galileo Manuscript Brown : 42 -27

3 oz. bottles of FPN Dumas Tulipe Noire : 46 -15

4.5 oz. bottles of FPN Dumas Tulipe Noire incl. 2 free pens : 5 0

3 oz. bottles of FPN Van Gogh Starry Night Blue : 147 -6

Note: More ink was ordered from Noodler's Inc. today, 2012-12-06. Stock is expected to arrive after Christmas.

Do note that all proceeds from these inks will go to support (hosting) of your favourite fountain pen website, and all work to get these inks to you is done by volunteers!

Anyway, enjoy your inks!

Warm regards,

The FPN Admin Team

P.S.: The person who volunteered for invoicing, handling, shipping and packing (which is quite the job), is someone most of you know already: watch_art, aka Shawn :D. Thanks, Shawn, much appreciated!! Hurray for Shawn!!!

Note: Updated instructions to please include full shipping address in ordering email.

Edited by wimg
Updated the number of bottles still available

This account is unmanaged.
Please direct questions and comments to [email="fpnadmin@gmail.com"]FPN Admin email[/email], or directly to [url="http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/user/17-wimg/"]admin Wim (wimg)[/url].

Thank you very much in advance.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• JonSzanto

• WOBentley

Order sent. Many thanks, everyone!

<span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Trebuchet MS'><span style='color: #0000ff'><strong class='bbc'>Mitch</strong></span><span style='color: #0000ff'>

=======

http://exploratorius.us

Any mention of who the crazy person is in charge of the orders?

:P

:D

People will find out very quickly, I would think ;), but hey, it can be added of course :D.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Order sent... thanks so much! :thumbup:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4f_4pakI/AAAAAAAAA14/_d-MITGtqvY/s1600/InkDropLogoFPN2.jpgMember since July 2012... so many inks, so little time!

To err is human, to make a real mess, you need a computer.

I've placed a small order - I think - with a question about the shipping costs to the UK.

The Good Captain

"Meddler's 'Salamander' - almost as good as the real thing!"

I would appreciate an indication of shipping costs, especially for people like me who are outside the US.

Yes, same here but I've mentioned it in my e-mail as well.

The Good Captain

"Meddler's 'Salamander' - almost as good as the real thing!"

Ahhhh! Great news! Well done!

I must have missed the discussion of shipping charges...

How much to USPS one 3 oz bottle to Vancouver Canada? Another option for me.... how much to Point Roberts WA?

Thanks for all you efforts.

Shipping charges haven't been mentioned yet. We're going to give estimates so everybody has a rough idea - and then on an individual basis will weigh each box and give this info - and eventually will have estimates for several options (1 bottle, 2 bottles, so on) going to different countries -- and for the US as well.

Also - there will be no fudging on customs forms. If the cost was $58, then the customs form will say $58.

So don't ask.

Edited by watch_art

Yeah... it's a good day... B)

MB JFK BB; 100th Anniversary M; Dumas M FP/BP/MP set; Fitzgerald M FP/BP/MP set; Jules Verne BB; Bernstein F; Shaw B; Schiller M; yellow gold/pearl Bohème Pirouette Lilas (custom MB-fitted EF); gold 744-N flexy OBB; 136 flexy OB; 236 flexy OBB; silver pinstripe Le Grand B; 149 F x2; 149 M; 147 F; 146 OB; 146 M; 146 F; 145P M; 162 RB

A good day indeed, despite the rain here. Thanks to Loren for texting me about this.

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

I hope this isn't too much of a tangent, but is there any one place where we can see examples of these inks on paper? Swatches, writing examples?

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

I hope this isn't too much of a tangent, but is there any one place where we can see examples of these inks on paper? Swatches, writing examples?

If you look in the index of ink reviews here, the FPN Noodler's inks can be found under 'Noodler's, Exclusive to FPN'. There are several very good reviews for each.

Hope that helps!

BTW, for those who hadn't realized this yet, our new FPN Ink Sales moderator is nobody less than watch_art, aka our own Shawn!

Thanks, Shawn, very, very much appreciated! Three hurrays for Shawn!!!!!!

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Hope that helps!

I'd say that's a text book example of "help" - thanks!

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

BTW, for those who hadn't realized this yet, our new FPN Ink Sales moderator is nobody less than watch_art, aka our own Shawn!

Thanks, Shawn, very, very much appreciated! Three hurrays for Shawn!!!!!!

Warm regards, Wim

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1: