Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Mb 149 18K / Mb 149 18C / Mb 146 14C
Posted 06 November 2012 - 14:18
Following my previous post on a MB 149 with a 18C nib, i finally bought it thanks to your advice. i just got it today and i'm very happy with it.
I have attached a small writing test with a 149 18K M and the new 149 18C B nib + my old 146 with a 14C M nib.
In the comparison to the 18K nib, the 18C is smooth and show some flexibility but less than my 146 as you can see on the pict.
Pleasure is there with the three pens but even with my small hands the 149 suits me better, this is the right size for me, my preference is now going to large pen and i will try again the Delta Roma Imperial soon.
Hope you enjoy.
Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:19
Have a nice day
Posted 10 December 2012 - 22:06
Posted 11 December 2012 - 20:56
Edited to say I am surprised how very close the M nib and the B nib are in lettering size! Interesting!
Edited by GardenWeasel, 11 December 2012 - 20:58.
Posted 11 December 2012 - 21:05
Both beautiful pens! If you really don't like that icky old 146 I bet I could find a use for it. You just let me know.