New Omas Ogiva Celluloid...

colex

:notworthy1: Thank goodness ... They said that the Wild celluloid was over. These "merchants"!

http://www.novelli.it/images/limited/2141205432.jpg

http://www.novelli.it/images/limited/2141205431.jpg

http://www.novelli.it/images/limited/2141205429.jpg

http://www.novelli.it/images/limited/2141205430.jpg

http://www.novelli.it/images/limited/2141205428.jpg

Thanks to Novelli's for pics.

pens: Aurora * Delta * Esterbrook * Goldfink * Kaweco * Montblanc * OMAS * Parker * Pelikan * Pilot * Sheaffer * Stilnova * Stipula * TWSBI * Visconti * Waterman

inks: Aurora * Delta * Diamine * J.Herbin * Pelikan * Pilot Iroshizuku * MB * Noodler's * Omas * Sailor * Visconti * Waterman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eric47

• colex

• mongrelnomad

• ArchiMark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will take number 1 please, love the wild celluloid.

A. Don's Axiom "It's gonna be used when I sell it, might as well be used when I buy it."

The Ogiva was a pleasant surprise for me, and is now one of my top 3 favorite pens.

I'd love to have the green (looks blue to me) arco, with the hi-tec, Palladium coated trim, very nice.

With a production run of only 30 pens for each celluloid model, my chances of ownership? Not good. They must be pricey items, but nice to see Omas making a really good production decision.

Wonderful pens, every one of them, I bet the "wild" bunch sells out first.

150 very lucky people will get to own these pens. BUY NOW!!

oh wow. amazing. is it celluloid nitrate?

I think I'd like the lucens and the scarlet (but between thought and action..)

Edited by H. Lime

A fool and his money are soon parted: Montegrappa 300, Waterman Expert II, Omas Ogiva Autunno, Omas 555/S, Omas 557/S, Omas Ogiva Scarlet, Waterman Patrician Agate, Montblanc 144 (lost :(), Omas Ogiva Arco Brown (flex), Omas 360 Arco Brown, Delta Sevivon (stub), Montblanc 146 (1950s), Omas 360 Grey (stub), Omas 360 Wild (stub), Swan M2

Oh my!!!embarrassed_smile.gif

A wild and the Lucens black/gold mmmmmmmcloud9.gif and the rebirth of the Autunno...

Where can we find these?

The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher - Thomas Huxley

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

A wild and the Lucens black/gold mmmmmmmcloud9.gif and the rebirth of the Autunno...

Where can we find these?

Where the photos can from...Novelli. Marco commissioned them as far as I understood.

Not so sure about the Autunno with rose gold. I'm not a huge fan of rose gold in general, but I realize that the original Autunno was made with yellow gold and rhodium finishes. I like yellow gold the best on that pen since it picks up the yellow goldish bit in the Autunno celluloid.

Edited by eric47

Anyone becomes mannered if you think too much about what other people think. (Kim Gordon)

Where can we find these?

:ninja:

http://www.novelli.it/ita/penslim/testdiv3.asp?produttore=Omas&modello=Ogiva%20Celluloid&opdb=1

pens: Aurora * Delta * Esterbrook * Goldfink * Kaweco * Montblanc * OMAS * Parker * Pelikan * Pilot * Sheaffer * Stilnova * Stipula * TWSBI * Visconti * Waterman

inks: Aurora * Delta * Diamine * J.Herbin * Pelikan * Pilot Iroshizuku * MB * Noodler's * Omas * Sailor * Visconti * Waterman

You are all horrible people and have cost me money - again!embarrassed_smile.gif Of course they're from Marco!blush.gif

A black Lucens and a Wild are on their way to Melbourne Australia.

Lucky for me I have a silver and a gold Autunno so another is unnecessaryclap1.gif

cloud9.gifthumbup.gif

Colex, thankyou for bringing this to our attention - another reason to love FPN.happyberet.gif

Edited by youstruckgold

The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher - Thomas Huxley

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

You are all horrible people and have cost me money - again!embarrassed_smile.gif Of course they're from Marco!blush.gif

A black Lucens and a Wild are on their way to Melbourne Australia.

Lucky for me I have a silver and a gold Autunno so another is unnecessaryclap1.gif

cloud9.gifthumbup.gif

Colex, thankyou for bringing this to our attention - another reason to love FPN.happyberet.gif

You're wellcome!

Best wishes for your new purchases!

I'm waiting to buy one Black Lucens "Arte Italiana" facetted model... Perhaps it will be released at end of the year from OMAS :puddle:

Cheer's

On the one hand, I WANT ONE, but on the other -- the price, etc. Tricky situation, and by the time I will have made my mind, they'll be all gone.

A fool and his money are soon parted: Montegrappa 300, Waterman Expert II, Omas Ogiva Autunno, Omas 555/S, Omas 557/S, Omas Ogiva Scarlet, Waterman Patrician Agate, Montblanc 144 (lost :(), Omas Ogiva Arco Brown (flex), Omas 360 Arco Brown, Delta Sevivon (stub), Montblanc 146 (1950s), Omas 360 Grey (stub), Omas 360 Wild (stub), Swan M2

On the one hand, I WANT ONE, but on the other -- the price, etc. Tricky situation, and by the time I will have made my mind, they'll be all gone.

:hmm1:

Edited by colex

I just bought a Lucens. Like I need another pen :headsmack:

Congratulations! Excellent selection, of course you need it. I would bet pens in this series will join the ranks of other sold out, sought after rarities.

Just wondering why I wasted all my money on a new furnace. :hmm1:

Great find colex.

I just bought a Lucens. Like I need another pen :headsmack:

Congratulations! Excellent selection, of course you need it. I would bet pens in this series will join the ranks of other sold out, sought after rarities.

Just wondering why I wasted all my money on a new furnace. :hmm1:

Great find colex.

You're wellcome

Grab one of this is a good chance for any Omas collector's.... Novelli's ask to Omas a little production of 30 pens of each celluloid, with the rare "wild" color. Omas has ended this variant of celluloid for the mass of production, they've only for few/little L.E. production at high price! :crybaby:

I've already bought my "wild" with Galileo Galilei L.E. and I'm waiting for the end of year the lunch of a new Arte Italiana facetted L.E. in Lucens celluloid for my little collection... I hope! :notworthy1:

I just placed an order for a Black Lucens with 14K Extraflessible Extrafine Nib.

BTW:

What's the difference between Luces and ExtraLucens?

Extra Lucens are faceted, Lucens are round/no facets. Both are more "flat top", not cigar shaped like the Ogivas.

Anyone becomes mannered if you think too much about what other people think. (Kim Gordon)

Extra Lucens are faceted, Lucens are round/no facets. Both are more "flat top", not cigar shaped like the Ogivas.

Thanks for the clarifications.

I am better informed now.