Which Inks Are You Using Today?

Sagar_C

Today I used

RK Scabiosa (IG),

RK Salix (IG) (I like IG inks very much okay)

+1

Diamine Pumpkin

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inkstainedruth

• ENewton

• amberleadavis

• chromantic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mainly R & K Scabiosa, but I'll probably use some Waterman Purple and De Atramentis Brilliant Violet with Copper before the day is done.

Stipula Dark Blue (again) and GvFC Gulf Blue.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Sailor Kobe #3 Old Foreigners Ward Sepia in a Pelikan M200 Brown Marbled.

KWZ Azure #5 in a Gate City Belmont Jet Black.

Iroshizuku Shin-kai in a Edison Pearlette and Sailor Yodaki in a Sailor 1911.

Haven't used Iroshizuku for a while. Forgot just how much I like this line of inks.

Why am I so fond of the expensive lines of ink? :)

Tonight at work, I used the Stipula Fading Grey that arrived yesterday; this is my very first grey ink. Assuming it would be on the dry side, like Dark Blue and Saffron, I put it in the M405 Stresseman which has been sitting empty since Take-sumi proved far too wet for it. That does, indeed, seem to be the case and the color is a nice match for the pen, as well.

Diamine China Blue

Waterman Havana

Tonight at work, I used the Stipula Fading Grey that arrived yesterday; this is my very first grey ink. Assuming it would be on the dry side, like Dark Blue and Saffron, I put it in the M405 Stresseman which has been sitting empty since Take-sumi proved far too wet for it. That does, indeed, seem to be the case and the color is a nice match for the pen, as well.

Nice combo. :thumbup:

You might consider the grey from the new Lamy ink series called Agate.

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Robert Oster Lake of Fire in an Esterbrook Estie M

Sailor Penlux Mò Cobalt Blue in a Nakaya Naka-ai in Shiro-tamenuri with an OB nib

I like this ink so much I ordered another bottle of it and some other colors as well.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

LizEF thank you for the writing samples and swatches!

Yesterday I used

Kaweco Sunrise Orange

for the first time. It's a very nice color, bright and cheerful. It's my first orange ink too!

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

LizEF thank you for the writing samples and swatches!

Gladly. :) Ham #65 doesn't seem to have gotten much press yet, so I thought it might be helpful.

I used RK Scabiosa,

Diamine Asa Blue,

and Diamine Blue-Black today.

I wonder if there had been a day when I didn't use Scabiosa this week... Mmh..

fpn_1542163438__lomuctintaencreinchiostr

Fred

...Ben E. King.....Spanish Harlem............Up On The Roof.....The Drifters....Under The Boardwalk.............

Nice combo. :thumbup:

You might consider the grey from the new Lamy ink series called Agate.

Thanks for the suggestion. While the Stipula has disabused me of the notion that grey is just weak black, I'll want to take it slow.

Thanks for the suggestion. While the Stipula has disabused me of the notion that grey is just weak black, I'll want to take it slow.

Fair point, but keep an eye out for the ink review which should posted soon.

Engineer :

Monteverde Mulberry Noir

Diamine Magenta Flash

I have not failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work.

Thomas A. Edison

Yesterday I used

Diamine Blue-Black,

Diamine Asa Blue,

Diamine Kelly Green,

and RK Scabiosa (mh, what a surprise).

Wow, already time for a 3rd fill-up of the Stipula Dark Blue that I'm using tonight. Of course, the M300 doesn't hold a large amount.