Edited by jgysenbergs, 30 September 2012 - 22:39.
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Parker Duofold Centennial Citrine Gt F
Posted 30 September 2012 - 22:37
Posted 01 October 2012 - 20:46
Nice review, thanks!
Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:50
So why did your rating go down 0,1 for that pen since March?
Classic Guilloché ------------ www.argentblue.com ------------Damascus Steel
Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:20
Posted 21 January 2020 - 03:08
Beautiful permutation of the Duofold, color based on the 1921 Mandarin. More to come - JG
That’s a good looking pen.
Posted 21 January 2020 - 16:01
Thank you. That is a very attractive Duofold. I have a modern one with a smooth F-nib, nothing special about the nib though.
Posted 21 January 2020 - 18:13
Nice one jgysenbergs
time ago I was on the verge of buying the small version of the citrine but waited too long...
I do own the blue checkered version Centennial though
I like the B nib on it, stiff like most centennials but ever so smooth
Posted 22 January 2020 - 00:49
That one is also a looker.