Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Krazyivan's Hand Written Review
Posted 07 September 2012 - 15:10
Italix Parsons Essential 1 by IvanRomero, on Flickr
Italix Parsons Essential 2 by IvanRomero, on Flickr
Italix Parsons Essential 3 by IvanRomero, on Flickr
Italix Parsons Essential 4 by IvanRomero, on Flickr
Italix Parsons Essential 5 by IvanRomero, on Flickr
Italix Parson's Essential by IvanRomero, on Flickr
As always, you can see my reviews before they hit the forums and with the full set of pictures at my blog, http://inktronics.posterous.com/
Posted 07 September 2012 - 17:10
Posted 07 September 2012 - 18:40
Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:42
Looks really nice Ivan. Is there any tipping left on the nib?
Hi Uncle Red, there is no tipping left on the nib at all, so you are using all steel tines.
Nice handwriting and review Ivan. Thanks!
Thank you very much Hari.
Great review, and thanks for writing it out! You have a really smooth cursive hand with that very crisp nib.
Thank you for the encouraging words.
Edited by KrazyIvan, 07 September 2012 - 21:42.