2012 Dallas Pen Show

esterbex

3 weeks and counting!!!! bunny01.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gif

Edited by esterbex

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• esterbex

• watch_art

• PointyThings

• Fuzzy_Bear

Yes, they will be here!

It's going to be our biggest show, yet. We're squeezing in more vendors and the walls are near to bursting ;)

It keeps getting better!

Conway Stewart will be at this show! Conway Stewart Forum

Visit my new writing instrument buy/sell/trade community: Fountain Pen Classifieds

100% dedicated to making deals better for everyone! And it's FREE!

Yes, they will be here!

It's going to be our biggest show, yet. We're squeezing in more vendors and the walls are near to bursting ;)

It keeps getting better!

Conway Stewart will be at this show! Conway Stewart Forum

clap1.gifclap1.gifclap1.gif

We'll have a bloody Brit invasion! Vanness Pens will be representing The Onoto Pen Company! Henry Simpole will be there! I must practice my accent! roflmho.gif

~~Larry Brown

I'm looking forward to the Dallas Show this year. Hope to make some new friends and anticipate making some new ones.

Regards,

danny

writepenbanner.gif.3b32962e78b1a1ac0464819a5bdfe0b8.gif

I will be driving from the Gulf Coast (6 hrs from Dallas), getting to Dallas about 6 p.m. Friday. How late do these usually run? Will I be missing a tremendous amount by not being there Friday? I plan to be there until the cows come home on Saturday. (Oh wait, the cows are in Fort Worth...)

Stay addicted, Penlovers!

I have attended the Dallas Show 9 of the last 10 years. It is very friendly and informal. You really have the opportunity to meet people with all types of interests. There are a few scheduled activities but for the most part, Friday and Saturday are pretty much the same. The official closing time is 5:00 pm.

I will be driving from the Gulf Coast (6 hrs from Dallas), getting to Dallas about 6 p.m. Friday. How late do these usually run? Will I be missing a tremendous amount by not being there Friday? I plan to be there until the cows come home on Saturday. (Oh wait, the cows are in Fort Worth...)

Last year was my first pen show, and I have been looking foward to this year's show since last year's ended. :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

"Life is too big for words, so don't try to describe it. Just live it."

- C.S. Lewis

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

bunny01.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gif

10 days til the show!!!!!!

I'm already salivating at the thought of fondling pens, papers and inks by the hundreds! puddle.gif puddle.gif puddle.gif

A veritable smorgasbord of pentastic delights awaits.... clap1.gifclap1.gifclap1.gif

I actually feel a bit giddy with anticipation! wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

(Sorry if I seem a bit over-excited....I get that way at times....especially if pens are involved! blush.gif)

ETA: Karl Barndt RULES!!! notworthy1.gif

Edited by esterbex

~~Larry Brown

One week from today I'll be in Dallas ready for some pen action!! Can't wait to get there and to see all my pen friends!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Finally, here's the official show schedule:

2012 Dallas Pen Show Schedule

Friday, September 21

8:00AM to 10:00AM—Exhibitor Setup (exhibitors only)

10:00AM—Show Open

8:00PM—Show Closed

Saturday, September 22

9:00AM—Show Open

10:00AM—All About Sheaffers, by Dan Reppert

11:00AM—All About Esterbrooks, by Lisa & Brian Anderson

12:00 noon—Fountain Pen Repairs by Joel Hamilton & Sherrell Tyree

1:00PM—Pens for Kids, by Allen Quait

2:00PM—All About Nibs, by John Mottishaw

3:00PM—The Latest in Modern Pens, by Susan Bowen

5:00PM—Show Closes

Edited by KarlBarndt

Visit my new writing instrument buy/sell/trade community: Fountain Pen Classifieds

100% dedicated to making deals better for everyone! And it's FREE!

I can't wait I am going to travel on Friday and will be there Saturday. I sure hope I don't regret arriving the day before.

Will there be an exhibitor get together Thursday evening?

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

it's going to be my first time there. I am excited. will there be opportunity for visitor to do a sale or trade? Kind of need to offload some pens to make room for new ones!

WOW some real "stud" nib artists will be there ... I'm humbled ... can't wait to meet everyone on Saturday ...

This is my first pen show and I am very excited. I am also interested in mechanical pencils. Will there be any mechanical pencils for sale at the show?