I've now been using this bag for a bit over a week, so here are my first impressions:
- I have the 15" batchel (satchel with a handle). They are accurate on the size, and it can be a squeeze at full load. At normal load, the size is perfect.
- Normal load: Journal notebook, pen case, e-reader, calculator, business card case, small notebook for jotting notes and lists
- Full load: All of the above minus the e-reader, 11 inch netbook with power adapter and mini mouse
- The overall construction quality is exceptionally high. Everything is tight and solid, the leather is uniform, and the hardware is very good.
- The strap is quite well executed, and makes carrying the bag easy.
Bearing in mind that this is my man-bag, it seems to garner a fair amount of appreciative attention.
waytoo---i'm thinking of getting one of the 15" batchels---i'd have to order off the web, no store handy---so,if i may ask---is the batchel lined, or is it "raw-ish", stiff leather---is it soft inside, and does it have any compartments, or just one big comprtmnt---thanks! m