FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
To Buy Or Not To Buy ... Montblanc
Posted 25 July 2012 - 18:42
Posted 25 July 2012 - 18:53
Posted 25 July 2012 - 18:55
yes definitely, provided it is an authentic set.
Easily worth the price, in fact doubled it would be a bargain, so, follow Hari's indication. Verify authenticity.
Posted 25 July 2012 - 19:00
Posted 25 July 2012 - 19:44
Hari's right, it is a 149! The deal is now unbelievably sweet!
Hey, That is a 149 i think. what is written on the FP's cap band? the FP looks authentic and probably the RB is authentic too. Jump at this offer, your friend is a saint.
If you trust this seller and get these pens, you are so lucky.
Posted 25 July 2012 - 19:51
The Highlander was a documentary, and the events happened in real time.
Posted 25 July 2012 - 20:30
FPN Members, Jar and Hari, know their pens. If the pens in the photos are the pens you will receive, you can proceed with confidence. Those pens look authentic.
what is the easiest way to tell if they are real? He says they are 2006...
What a steal. I would have sent my money by now, plus a bonus, out of guilt.
Posted 25 July 2012 - 20:37
And a You Betcha, Yeah Buddy on the spa treatment too.
Bruce in Ocala, FL
Posted 25 July 2012 - 20:56
Congratulations. Deal of the Decade, I love Montblanc and have never come across anything close to this. Way to go
picking them up this evening...
Posted 26 July 2012 - 00:46
I do understand, though, the "fear" of "are they real".
Glenn (love those pen posses)
Posted 26 July 2012 - 00:59
it's a very sweet price when you think that new it is
-525€ for a 146 FP
-620 for a 149 FP
-305 for a 146 roller
-290 for a 144 roller
for me it's a 149 FP and a 144 roller so it make 910€ but it's the price new evidently and yours seems deteriorated...but autentics so if i was you i'ld buy them withouth hesitations!You'll see they are nice and smooth writers and you'll see it's like a drug to write with them!