Good Ebay Sellers I Have Used

The Good Captain

In addition to the aforementioned Speerbob and Pensellerfromfrance, who provide excellent, personalised service, I'd like to add:

aki_kiyoko (France)

mel-500 (UK)

wonderpenstore (Greece)

I have had great service/pens from all 3 sellers over a period of years and keep them bookmarked for that reason. Rare problems are dealt with promptly and exactly as I would expect from a superior seller.

Glenn.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• betweenthelens

• The Good Captain

• Jadie

• terminal

Mesu, here on FPN, is superb. Her expedited shipping, frequent communications to keep the buyer in the loop and the products she sells are commendable. I ordered a Wality 52D and she included a lovely Oliver Exam pen as a surprise. I am very, very happy with my new Indian pens and would definitely buy from Mesu again. Thank you, Mesu!

• 2 months later...

pen4hobby on here is a reputable seller who shipped my pen (Pelikan 400NN) quickly and securely. The pen is beautiful and worth the money spent.

I would add fishingmullet555 as a very good seller. Also, I have had very good experience with ajkt64 on two Parker Duofold AF purchases.

Edited by jhataway

Another raving report regarding Speerbob, A+!

Also bought a 90ies celluloid (even smelled like celluloid!) WingSung pen with a metal cap from 'jewelrymathematics' and was very happy. Seller was very communicative, had my color choice in stock, was courteous and shipped out promptly.

Bought several Zebra Sarasas and Pilot HiTec Cs from 'wubear626', was shipped immediately, no dried out pens, made several purchases at different times and was always happy.

Bought two clear Indian 'Romus' demonstrator pens from 'Sundaystreets' in India (we have several threads here about these Indian demonstrator pens). Was shipped promptly and exactly as described, both pens are great.

Edited by Loeschpapier

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb282/Borderlineescape/JournalandPelikanforFountainPenNetworkSiggie-1-1.jpg

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."

I have always had good experiences with the following sellers:

terim

edgespens

erfobay

jonak

lbeantiques

maddog28

mantiques1946

nanco1

robmorrison

rtlott

vakpen

yellowlimbo

speerbob

tbickii

Edited by Procyon

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana." - Groucho Marx

• 2 months later...

Not ebay but Patrick Ramacker (ABoxofPens on here) in Belgium is a stellar seller.

http://users.telenet.be/aboxofpens/index.html

I purchased three Bayards from him- two Excelsiors and a Superstyl- and they're beautiful pens. Patrick responded to all queries quickly and never got impatient with me when I was going back and forth asking for more photos, about the pens' nibs, whether or not they needed sacs, shipping, etc.

My pens arrived quickly and safely packaged, and prior to this, I was able to track them with the number Patrick sent me immediately upon shipment.

I highly recommend Patrick.

Recommend dylan*stephen if you're looking for something Montblanc - order arrived the day after clicking "buy now" in perfect condition.

• 8 months later...

May I share my experience with yoola-de, the seller mentioned in the OP?

As a 'noobie' I was interested in one of his auctions, but I fear I must have asked him too many questions. When I asked for clarification on the nib, he replied that I would be happier buying from someone else. This was a disappointing turn of events. Judging from his feedback, he is a good and trusted seller and I am sorry not to have been able to be one of them.

Same experience wity yoola-de on eBay. Ashed him if a Pelikan 400 had visible scratches on the barrel and he answered me to look at his (good) reviews and better buy from another seller.

Edited by Alex2014

Cerisiersjaponais is a french based in Japan. He will treat you beautifully, his prices are very very correct and he is fast.

Go for it, never a problem with him.

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

Having purchased from the aforementioned & excellent sellers Peyton Street Pens & Speerbob I am surprised to see no one has mentioned Judperl. I have had probably over a dozen purchases from hhim & ALL have been PERFECT. From description of item sold to great communication & ultra fast & well packed shipment. The phone number is listed on his ebay listing & I must say NEVER have I asked a question that it has not been answered with less than accurate & helpful information. To have this available from a seller on Ebay is worth a lot. It truly seems there is a person manning the internet that is interested in the customer & their concerns. I am surely happy to have discovered them as a source for pen needs.

I can NOW recommend Regina Martini after purchasing from her recent Ebay auction. I had heard her recommended by many happy customers & after receiving my first pen today from her I am happy & see why she has her excellent reputation. Great communication for a first time customer & equally prompt shipment.

If anyone has not used Judperl or Regina Martini they have a MOST pleasant experience to look forward to when they purchase a pen from either of them!

Another vote for cerisierjaponias. Received a Pilot Namiki from him in one week (Japan to Texas). Very well packaged. Prices are in euros, so they're getting cheaper every week if buying with USD.

also...italianpens. Communication can seem terse and aloof, but I've obtained best pricing on Omas and Delta from him (Lou).

Another speerbob recommendation. My first serious pen was from him, and his packaging became my model.

Also, for judperl. Great service, and questions answered by phone.

• 4 months later...

Anyone have any experience with

MB_Collector_Chris

on eBay? Looks like he may be an independent dealer and has several nice items listed.

Anyone have any experience with

MB_Collector_Chris

on eBay? Looks like he may be an independent dealer and has several nice items listed.

I have bid on his pens in the past, but never won. He has posted on FPN in the MB section; usually he is steering the reader toward his ebay store.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

I'd like to add Rolf Thiel (missing-pen) to the list. Excellent products at great prices and a real pleasure to do business with.

I have also done transactions with Juddperl and Regina Martini and wholeheartedly agree with BarkingPig that they are a pleasure to do business with...accurate descriptions and fair prices.