Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Link To P51 Fake 1St Year
Posted 13 July 2012 - 19:48
Posted 13 July 2012 - 20:03
I can't seem to find the link to the fake Parker 51 1st year Vac...I think it was supposed to be mustard. Who was the seller?
Not sure if they are currently for sale. The seller uses variations with "Jeff" and is from Korea.
Posted 13 July 2012 - 20:54
Edited by Marlow, 13 July 2012 - 20:54.
Posted 13 July 2012 - 21:28
"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.
They took the blue from the skies and the pretty girls' eyes and a touch of Old Glory too . . .
Posted 13 July 2012 - 23:17
The colors on the 51s don't look right, or is it the lighting?
Being colour-blind I have every opportunity of getting into serious trouble with this hobby of mine! Just as well I don't mind pestering other people who have a better distribution of cones on their retinas!!
Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:36
Dwight V. Swain, author of Techniques of the Selling Writer.