• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeachBum

• OakIris

• tinta

• FPFan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could be in a for 4 bottles if a 2nd group works out.

Nevermind...I ended up finding 7 bottles I wanted and did my own order :embarrassed_smile: :cloud9:

Good Morning All:

I am sorry that I have not responded to PMs over the weekend, or to posts on this thread. It was a very busy weekend with Mrs. BeachBum!

If you will allow me one more day, I am going to look at the possibility that we have enough interest for an additional order of 7, if not another 15. If you will give me 24 hours, I will look through all the posts and PMs, and re-calculate the total number of bottles requested and post on Tuesday morning. If you have expressed an interest, and changed your mind, please let me know as soon as possible. If we end up with two 15 bottle orders, this would be a significant outlay of cash for me, and I need to be sure I am not ordering for someone who might have some hesitancy. Thanks for your interest and patience in this and making it possible for so many of us. :thumbup:

“All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” ― Calvin Coolidge

Good Morning All:

I am sorry that I have not responded to PMs over the weekend, or to posts on this thread. It was a very busy weekend with Mrs. BeachBum!

If you will allow me one more day, I am going to look at the possibility that we have enough interest for an additional order of 7, if not another 15. If you will give me 24 hours, I will look through all the posts and PMs, and re-calculate the total number of bottles requested and post on Tuesday morning. If you have expressed an interest, and changed your mind, please let me know as soon as possible. If we end up with two 15 bottle orders, this would be a significant outlay of cash for me, and I need to be sure I am not ordering for someone who might have some hesitancy. Thanks for your interest and patience in this and making it possible for so many of us. :thumbup:

If possible, I would like to add a 4th bottle to my request above. The gray one is #29, I believe. The Akkerman site is blocked at work so I'll have to check back.

Smith Premier No. 4

Good Morning All:

I am sure we will remain patient - you are doing us a great service. :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

It would be nice if everyone that has expressed an interest in this thread is able to get a bottle or two of ink this time around. :thumbup: Hope the count works out.

You are certainly right about the initial outlay of $$; I don't think anyone is likely to back out after you have placed the order.... That would not be a good thing. :(

Holly

Good Morning All:

Thank you!

I would like to reaffirm my interest from post #26.

I am in for one bottle of #5 Shocking Blue.

(I have been checking this forum twice a day, since missing out on the first round :P)

If there's still space for another one, I'd like a bottle of #5 Shocking Blue as well! -crossing my fingers-

Edit: I was checking the USPS website for the pricing for shipping to Vancouver. Which method would you be shipping the ink in? Would it fit in a Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box?

Edited by lovementos

Okay, here we go. All I can say is, WOW! Based on current responses, and the willingness of some people to go for "1 or 2" bottles, I believe that we will be able to accomodate all the requests and I will be ordering 30 bottles. I apologize for the length of this post, but I need to confirm that I have properly accumulated all the information. So, based on my review of all posts and all PMs, including those who removed their interest, I have the following list of FPN Users, and the number of bottles I will be ordering for each person. At this point, there are 20 persons (other than me) interested in the purchase, so at this point I am going to request that all future communication is done via e-mail or PM only, rather than trying to keep up with posts in the thread. I will PM each of you with my personal e-mail address. Once again, to confirm pricing, each person would pay 20,33 Euros at the exchange rate on the date the order is placed, plus appropriate shipping to your location from Los Angeles (2 users can pick up locally). So, here is the list:

FPN User # of Bottles

BeachBum 1

Tinta 1

HTran18 2

OakIris 1

The Scribbler 4

DET 2

Ravenlunatic 2

Physalis 1

CaptainGroovy 1

RichKen 1

drgoretex 1

FPFan 1

DizzyPen 1

Goncharov 1

Trillium 1

colrehogan 3

64alex 1

Axio 1

xspect 2

mtmowl 1

lovementos 1

“All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” ― Calvin Coolidge

What a great service, BeachBum! :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1:

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.

Thanks, Sam. My wife thinks I am nuts, but I am actually looking forward to seeing all the different inks ordered.

And, just to let everyone know, at this point there will not be a third round until at least this one is completed. While I fully trust those who are participating in this one, I think I would have to start buying jewelry as well if I went for another 15 bottle order! :lol: Once this one is fully completed, I may consider another one based on the relationship I am establishing with Akkerman and will once again post on here to let everyone know if and when that occurs.

As an FYI, I contacted Akkerman this morning with the order. Once I receive further information from them, I will send out another PM. Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks for doing the group buy. I know it must be a horrible headache.

+1

darn it I missed this one been traveling. Is it done? If so I will wait (patiently) for the next one.

Manny

Manny, we placed the order on Friday. Sorry you missed it. I know that another user has mentioned doing one. If not, I may pursue another one after this one is complete.

The order has shipped! Man, those boxes are BIG! Paul estimates two weeks for delivery. I will keep you posted.

post-11242-0-39630900-1343145695.jpg

The order has shipped! Man, those boxes are BIG! Paul estimates two weeks for delivery. I will keep you posted.

Wow that looks like a cool shop. Thanks again BeachBum!

Very cool to see that picture of both our ink ready for shipment and all of those pens - thanks for showing us that, Bob! :thumbup:

How wonderful it would be to have an actual pen shop like that in ones neighborhood or city - there's nary a one here where I live. :(

Holly

Thanks so much BeachBum. I just can't wait to see what I ordered.

Thanks to Paul for sending the photo for us all to see!

Edited by FPFan

Fair winds and following seas.