The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Philadelphia Pen Club

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 writingrav

writingrav

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:12

Does anyone know if the Philadelphia Pen Collectors Club is still in existence and if so when and where they meet? The website is woefully out of date. Thanks.

Sponsored Content

#2 TofuKat

TofuKat

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:49

Any updates? I've been trying to find info on pen groups in the Philly area, too.

#3 Lexpen

Lexpen

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:26

Any updates? I've been trying to find info on pen groups in the Philly area, too.

#4 Lexpen

Lexpen

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:27

I guess it is no longer in existence since no one replied. The website last references a 2010 event.

#5 Frank_Federalist_Pens

Frank_Federalist_Pens

"Federalist Frank".....(Was "FrankieX" here)

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:26

The Philly Pen Club will have a table set up at the Philly Pen Show on 1/11-1/13!
You can leave a message (email) at the site! When you sign up, you will receive info on future events, meetings,etc...

www.philadelphiapens.com

I do not run it, but I am a member! The club is more active than the website makes one think! ;)

Regards,
Frank

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"  (Federalist Frank)

Federalist Pens and Paper  (Online Pen Store)

facelogo.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

#6 airborne18th

airborne18th

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:06

I would love to go to this show since it is local, well used to be, now I live at the beach in Delaware. But I will be up at the VA hospital one of those days, however I think my wife will break my last working foot and leg if I went to a pen show. I already have to lie, cheat, and steal to hide my pen collection and purchases from her.
Your life really starts when you buy your first Dupont fountain pen; so stop aimlessly wandering through life and buy a Dupont!

Paralyzed US Army Paratrooper - All The Way!

Sponsored Content

|