• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ethernautrix

• RPB

• leod

• Brian C

THis is old news but I've been looking at CFP page for nakaya pen and found these excellent pictures of special order Nakaya pens:

http://www.nibs.com/NakayaSpecialOrders.html

Now it get harder to choose, dang!

There are a lot more on the Nakaya website.

Also, if you like a certain technique but not the theme, you can custom order such a pen to your liking. The cost is the same as an equivalent pen using that technique. Don't be limited by what you see. If you don't see it, ask.

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

Thanks, I would like to see more but my spending is limited :roflmho:

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing

Or do what many of us do... just look... window shopping.

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

Look with just one eye.

And keep your hand off the mouse!

I know I've accidentally clicked the mouse a certain number of times in a certain sequence that coincidentally ended up in a Nakaya Negoro showing up at my figurative doorstep. How'd that happen?!

Magic.

So be careful out there in Nakayaland!

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

Look with just one eye.

I know I've accidentally clicked the mouse a certain number of times in a certain sequence that coincidentally ended up in a Nakaya Negoro showing up at my figurative doorstep. How'd that happen?!

Magic.

And be aware it can happen without a mouse. I called CFP to place an order for my first Nakaya, a decapod, and somehow an alien took over my tongue and I ordered a pen that cost nearly twice as much, a portable cigar Blue Dragon!

(having said that, however, I have no regrets and am happy I was taken over by an alien during that phone call!)

Not all those who wander are lost. J.R.R.Tolkien

Look with just one eye.

Magic.

And be aware it can happen without a mouse. I called CFP to place an order for my first Nakaya, a decapod, and somehow an alien took over my tongue and I ordered a pen that cost nearly twice as much, a portable cigar Blue Dragon!

(having said that, however, I have no regrets and am happy I was taken over by an alien during that phone call!)

HOORAY!

Oh, the Blue Dragon... much coveted Nakaya....

etherX in To Miasto

Whoa...any chance for a review of the Blue Dragon soon ?

I've been lucky so far..the little troll on my shoulder doesnt know how to work my mouse yet..but i fear it's just a matter of time !! *shrugs*

https://imgur.com/8TOQh8v

"Oey !! Gimme back my pen !"

Look with just one eye.

Magic.

I believe you are a single; otherwise your significant other could cut our mouse-grabbing hand off.:) Jokes aside, I can relate to your story as I have been there with other pens.

My collection: 149 EF/F/B/OBB, Collodi B/Twain F/Mann F, 146 M, Silver Barley F, M1000/M800 B'o'B/M800 Tortoise/Sahara/415 BT/215/205 Blue Demo, Optima Demo Red M/88 EF & Italic/Europa, Emotica, 2K/Safaris/Al-Stars/Vista, Edson DB/Carene BS, Pilot 845/823/742/743/Silvern/M90/Makies, Sailor Profit Realo M/KOP Makies/Profit Makies/Profit 21 Naginata MF&M/KOP/KOP Mosaiques/Sterling Silvers,Platinum #3776 Celluloids/Izumos/Wood pens/Sterling Silvers,YoL Grand Victorian, and more (I lost counting)

I'm also making enquiries about the long cigar Blue Dragon as well! lol. WOW, those Nakaya ones are just simply stunning. Its just a damn annoyance that I will have 20% VAT to pay once it gets to the UK! Robbing B*****DS!!!!!

I once contacted Nakaya about a special order. They basically responded that they don't currently make a pen like that and wouldn't make one for me. You guys have more luck than I do.

I once contacted Nakaya about a special order. They basically responded that they don't currently make a pen like that and wouldn't make one for me. You guys have more luck than I do.

go to nibs.com thats the place to order through :)

Look with just one eye.

Magic.

HOORAY!

Oh, the Blue Dragon... much coveted Nakaya....

As the proud owner of one of the first Blue Dragons, I have to say it is worth every penny, even the customs and import duties, plus the five months wait I endured. :)

The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? 42 or Good fountain pens and Ink?

Magic.

There's much more to this magic. One night I browsed their site. I forgot to enable my LokTite ™ firewall and didn't delete the cookies. During the night some unscrupulous hacker accessed my computer and the next morning I had a order confirmation in my mail box.

I have decided that from now on I will have my machine automatically translate the Nakaya site and print it out in braille for off line browsing only.

As the proud owner of one of the first Blue Dragons, I have to say it is worth every penny, even the customs and import duties, plus the five months wait I endured. :)

Took a look at your photos late last night. Such a beauty, the Blue Dragon!

etherX in To Miasto

Magic.

There's much more to this magic. One night I browsed their site. I forgot to enable my LokTite ™ firewall and didn't delete the cookies. During the night some unscrupulous hacker accessed my computer and the next morning I had a order confirmation in my mail box.

I have decided that from now on I will have my machine automatically translate the Nakaya site and print it out in braille for off line browsing only.

(Laughing.) Brilliant!

Or, erm, brailleant!

Still... I wonder how effective such measures will prove....

etherX in To Miasto

go to nibs.com thats the place to order through :)

I could very well be wrong, but I would think that for a special order going directly to Nakaya would be the way to go.

i tried some suggestions above:

1. go to nakaya website

2. use 1 eye

3. don't use a mouse

4, stay far from phone

so i use my tablet but i kept hitting some predefined square, circle, and arrows then it gave me an 'Add To Cart' button. what am i doing wrong? :roflmho:

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing

To cancel the unintended order, you must click 'Checkout' and then enter your cancellation code. This can usually be found on a piece of plastic that your bank (Yes, Nakaya know about this problem and is working with most major banks to help out the banks' customers) should have sent you.

As easy as that.