To the collectors here, how would you feel if Lamy re-released the Savannah Green and Terra Red? How about any other special edition?
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Lamy Safari Colours
Posted 17 October 2018 - 19:45
They should just release the Savannah and Terracotta as part of legacy or something, and keep them in their regular line.
Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:13
To the collectors here, how would you feel if Lamy re-released the Savannah Green and Terra Red?
They're great colors, especially the green. More people should have and use them!
Posted 30 August 2019 - 08:04
Was there a matte Safari that looked matt black when viewed on it's own, but was actually a brown/black. I am not sure if this was a 'special' colour or what it's official Lamy name was.
It is confusing as there was a Charcoal Safari, but charcoal IMHO ought to be a black with some suggestion of grey from looking at the barbecue fuel.
Posted 30 August 2019 - 10:56
Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:55
LAMY Safari Pokemon Edition! Yellow and red clip. Beautiful colours
Posted 29 September 2019 - 07:34
The mystery Safari I saw was not a Charcoal.
This pen could have been confused for a black pen, but seen side-by side with a black Safari it was a v dark burnt umber.
It was two years ago at least I saw this pen on the auction site & then it was withdrawn.
I wondered whether it was a 'special' or the Umber Safari. I would like to have the Umber shade and a true black side by side.
How long has Umber been a official colour?