The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Please Give Me More Information About This Waterman Lady

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ianian

ianian

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:50

Posted Image
As the previous owner said, this is a Waterman Lady pen manufactured in France. Could any one give me some more detailed information about this pen?
The year of manufacture? The Model?

All help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Content

#2 Chi Town

Chi Town

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 May 2012 - 13:36

Have you tried to google it yet?

Mike

Visconti Last Lira aka Luigi Einaudi #63 of 975, Stipula Yellow Da Vinci Carbon Fiber T, Stipula Model T, Vintage Fountain Pens, Delta Amerigo Vespucci LE, Pelikan Special Edition Sahara F/P, TWSBI Micarta, Danitrio Mikado, Genkai, Nakaya Decapod Cigar, Watley in Woodgrain, Marlen Yellow Liberty LE, Santa FE Style Custom "51" made by Ralph Prather, president New Mexico Pen Collector's Club.

#3 Xof72000

Xof72000

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 May 2012 - 15:36

Waterman made a lot of similar looking pen, with different women names : Lady Charlotte, Lady Agatha, Lady Alice, ...

If I'm right your's seems to be a Lady Patricia one, dating from the end of the 80's.
The body is made of a mosaic of squares : golden ones alterning with another color.
It exist in blue, plum,... I don't know the exact name for the colors of yours.

#4 Force

Force

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,481 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 16:32

Lady Patricia in Bordeaux and gold pen number 17473 but possibly with a new section, the original would have been plain/smooth and bronzy in colour. Unless they were changed on a later issue.

Posted Image

Edited by Force, 17 May 2012 - 17:49.

#5 RMN

RMN

Ancient Artifact

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,194 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 May 2012 - 18:59

Nice pattern

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, KEEP INSIDE, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

#6 Timanu

Timanu

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 May 2012 - 17:34

Lady Patricia in Bordeaux and gold pen number 17473 but possibly with a new section, the original would have been plain/smooth and bronzy in colour. Unless they were changed on a later issue.

Posted Image

Hi,

In france only the section in the pen was sold I've never see an other section
Sorry for my bad English but I write from France and frenchs are not so good in foreign language

#7 Force

Force

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,481 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 18:17

There appears to have been 3 sections used on the Lady style fp, plain as per my photo, very small hole fluted section as per OP's pic and heart hole fluted section.

Not forgetting some of these were used on the Executive range. The Exclusive change to grenade grip but they are still interchangeable.

Heart hole

Posted Image

#8 ianian

ianian

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2012 - 14:03

Posted Image

Thank you for the reply. Now I know the name and model of this pen. I think the section has been changed by the previous owner along withe the nib. Because the nib (inscription) is also different with the photo on the book.

Posted Image

Thank you again for the valuable information.

Edited by ianian, 21 May 2012 - 14:07.

Sponsored Content

|