FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 15 April 2012 - 18:14
Here are my fountain pens.
What do you think about it ?
I'm selling the Carene (if someone is interested)
Have a good day
Posted 16 April 2012 - 19:36
I use a RIM PlayBook and a fountain pen.
Posted 17 April 2012 - 18:54
I have never really used the Waterman because it is a present, but I find that the nib does not suit to me. It's why i'm selling it.
Pelikan has a harder nib, but I write with it almost as often as I do with the Parker.
The ink I use is : J. HERBIN, Bleu Myosotis.
Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:23
Why do you think these pens are understated ?
Posted 28 August 2012 - 17:56
I think the pens are understated, as they are black with gold hardware. Simple, classy, and not as "showy" as, say a mid-range Chinese pen.
Your pens epitomise that aesthetic, that's why they are understated, and absolutely lovely.
Understated is the way to go, as I'd prefer elegance over gaudy decorations any given day.