Northern Pen Show - Lytham Uk - Anyone Going?

ianpw

I have instructions from Bev Rees that I must introduce myself to Ian ('he's such a gentleman')so I will certainly stop by your table and say hallo.

Nancy

It was great to see you on Sunday Nancy, I hope that I was the 'gentleman' that Bev thinks I am ;-)

Ian

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ianpw

• grandmia

• Beechwood

• eckiethump

UK Pen Shows The eleventh Northern Pen Show was a great success, the largest show yet with more visitors and more tables than last year. Trading reflected the current financial climate but everyone had a great time. It was a bit stressful for Jeremy and I as it was our first time organizing this show, but after a pre -opening problem a quick change of floorplan sorted the problem out and we were relieved to see the visitors queuing up to come in. The venue is fabulous a typical English 4 star seaside hotel, super food and real old fashioned service from wonderful staff, all in all a great weekend. Its been a busy time so far this year - this is our third show of 2012, but fortunately we now have a months break until our next show - The Midland Pen Show in my hometown of Lichfield right in the rural heart of England.

It was good to see quite a few FPN people around, did the FPN badges help? Remember at these events it is important to introduce yourself, its always good to network.

You can find some pics by clicking the UK Pen Shows link at the beginning of this post

A great big thank you to all of you who turned up on Sunday and helped make the show the great success that it was.

Ian

Edited by ianpw

Hi Everyone....A great show well done.It was great to meet up with old and new friend and wow some of them pens were brilliant,shame that my budget would not stretch.For anyone that could not attend take a look at My Link above......

Hi Everyone....A great show well done.It was great to meet up with old and new friend and wow some of them pens were brilliant,shame that my budget would not stretch.For anyone that could not attend take a look at My Link above......

Nice work, many thanks. Glad that you enjoyed our show.

Ian

I have instructions from Bev Rees that I must introduce myself to Ian ('he's such a gentleman')so I will certainly stop by your table and say hallo.

Nancy

It was great to see you on Sunday Nancy, I hope that I was the 'gentleman' that Bev thinks I am ;-)

Ian

It was nice to see some new faces, we missed some favourites of course.

Edited by Beechwood

Just want to add my thanks to the others.

My first Northern (indeed my first trip to Blackpool / Lythem since1969), and the two Curzon's I came back with made the long trip worthwhile. With any luck the shorter trip to the Midland Show will also be possible this year. :glare:

Just want to add my thanks to the others.

My first Northern (indeed my first trip to Blackpool / Lythem since1969), and the two Curzon's I came back with made the long trip worthwhile. With any luck the shorter trip to the Midland Show will also be possible this year. :glare:

Thank you Paul, now Lichfield would be a nice trip for Esma!

Ian

You were most definitely a gentleman Ian. The Dandy is a super writer such a shame about the barrel but I love it any way. I'm just writibg to Bev to tell her all about the show. A great pity she was not there. I would love to meet her she has such enthusiasm. Nancy

You were most definitely a gentleman Ian. The Dandy is a super writer such a shame about the barrel but I love it any way. I'm just writibg to Bev to tell her all about the show. A great pity she was not there. I would love to meet her she has such enthusiasm. Nancy

Well thank you Nancy, it was great meeting up with you. Try and pop down to the MIdland Pen Show in Lichfield - June 22nd. Its just down the M6 a little way.

Ian