Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
"parker" 51 In Sheaffer Blue Plastic
Posted 14 March 2012 - 18:02
I have always been very fond of the Sheaffer 3-25 balance pens in blue, blue and white. The Parker 51 is a Vacumatic model made by Lynn Sorgatz. The finish on the pen is of great quality, the pen uses Parker 51 original parts but looks and feels like a real Parker 51. Filling is a Vacumatic with plastic pump, and works as expected on a Vacumatic.
The feed seemed originally to not be aligned and the pen would skip after a line or so. A quick call to Bob, and he had the pen fixed by Brad Torelli. Now it works like a charm!
The Pen is sold without a cap, but Bob offers a wide selection of Parker 51 caps, some made by Brad Torelli and some made by Ariel Kullock. I decided on a Kullock cap that was unusual and I felt complemented the plastic. Working with Bob was great, he was willing to photograph the different available caps for me to select.
I am delighted with the pen and had a great experience with the seller.
Finally a picture of the Vacumatic with an original Sheaffer set that allows to compare the plastic and the two very different looking pens.
Posted 14 March 2012 - 19:21
Posted 14 March 2012 - 22:41
Posted 15 March 2012 - 20:50